Wrestling Thread July 15 - Aug 4 | 8/2 TNA - Where MMA Fighters Not Named Brock Go - TITO, Rampage,

At least Barrett was actually in position to catch him, unlike Fandango. Of course, Barrett has become quite the expert at being on his back for awhile now.

Does that mean Barrett is an official WWE Diva?

*alonzo*

Naomi *******.......... :smokin

[NT] "Nah bro, she's too fat."[/NT'er]

I sort of realized this a while back but the Usos are "down", if you know what I mean. Ebonics all in their slang. :lol: :pimp:

:lol:

That's why Vince didn't know at all how to push them when they first came in. When they didn't look and sound like Meng and The Barbarian, he **** himself with confusion

I hope D Bry doesn't have to shave his beard because of the McMahons...BUT....if he does...one of my predictions for 2013 comes true

According to Konnan, YokoZuna was down as well. He said that dude used to run San Diego. Of course he might be hyping it but those dudes are Aboriginal folks when you think about it. So yea, they are down.
Dog...

Listen to any Americanized Samoan speak..

They are the black people of the Pacific.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
Did not know these things.

Damn, Gabriel is in his 30's and shorty is 19. Dude wants to get in there before everyone else.

:lol: what was that stare down and reaction supposed to accomplish ???

:lol: That was so corny. It was like watching Warrior vs Hogan all over again.

Still not sure what to think about the Wyatt's.

Again, RVD looks great.

What the hell are they doing with FandangTROLL? His character is going nowhere.

Damn, Stephanie was lookin RIGHT. :pimp:

Man I could've sworn Justin Gabriel was only 26 or 27. Damn :lol:

Meanwhile JTG is 28 and still employed :pimp:

Last edited:
Wwe seems like a crap job unless you're one of the protected guys.
I think it's the opposite

You can be a guy like Alex Riley and not do **** for months, years, and still get a check

Then again if you're in an industry that dangerous, I'm sure you're not in it for the money

I think it's the opposite​

You can be a guy like Alex Riley and not do **** for months, years, and still get a check​

Then again if you're in an industry that dangerous, I'm sure you're not in it for the money​

the check only goes so far when you're on the brink of getting released.

So what are the WWE's plans for the Wyatt Family?  A feud with The Shield would be good, in my opinion.  Maybe closer to WM though...

Ryback/Cena fought in a dark match after Raw a couple weeks ago in Baltimore and it was literally the same exact match as they had last night.

Another random thing I was thinking about yesterday, is what are they going to do with Heyman after Summerslam? Brock will be gone for a while after that, right? Somebody else is going to have to become a "Heyman Guy". No way they stick him with just Axel going forward..

Another random thing I was thinking about yesterday, is what are they going to do with Heyman after Summerslam? Brock will be gone for a while after that, right? Somebody else is going to have to become a "Heyman Guy". No way they stick him with just Axel going forward..

If they were smart should of had rvd be the orginal Paul hetman guy

Back
Top Bottom