Wrestling Thread July 15 - Aug 4 | 8/2 TNA - Where MMA Fighters Not Named Brock Go - TITO, Rampage,

Another WWE produced DVD? 
eyes.gif

Use your money and buy a copy of Barbed Wire City.  Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Look at Daniel Bryan man. "It is interesting that he gave you a Tange Rover before he gave you a ring."

Come on DB

Brie looks so much better than Nikki for real, she got that natural beauty. I see you D.Bry :pimp:

Man Cameron's voice is so damn annoying.

LOL @ Being in a relationship with a WWE Female. Knowing damn well their mouthes are probably stuffed every night

SON...this is the Vincent dude y'all talking about? Mish mush egghead *** lookin' boy.

Look at this *****, man.

...Can't believe I'm watching this.
mean.gif

Naomi *******..........
smokin.gif
[NT] "Nah bro, she's too fat."[/NT'er]

I sort of realized this a while back but the Usos are "down", if you know what I mean. Ebonics all in their slang.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Dudes must have sat in corners by themselves during those big *** Samoan family reunions.

Last edited:
Natalie deserves better man..........seriously.

:smh: for real. And she's only been in the WWE since 08, and has practically accomplished nothing notable at all. And not cause she doesn't have the ability to, it's cause they really could care less. They just need a reliable female performer who can train the dolls they bring in.

Last edited:
[NT] "Nah bro, she's too fat."[/NT'er]

I sort of realized this a while back but the Usos are "down", if you know what I mean. Ebonics all in their slang. :lol: :pimp:
According to Konnan, YokoZuna was down as well. He said that dude used to run San Diego. Of course he might be hyping it but those dudes are Aboriginal folks when you think about it. So yea, they are down.

Samoans are hood as hell , they re Cali's version of Puerto Ricans and Dominicans . Don't believe me ride to Oxnard or Hawaiian gardens and be in for a surprise

Back
Top Bottom