Wrestling Thread July 13-26: 7/24 Hulk Hogan FIRED from WWE for Reported Racist Tirade

Are you excited for Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker at SummerSlam?

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
finally got caught up with the thread...

@22stylez
right now...

37-Ski-Mask-Way1.gif

just got back from giving Sunny a forearm shiver to her pelvis

Hush girl, PS2 >>>>
When a tree falls in the forest..

i just saw my last post... i'm sorry dfly...i was drunk... i still have my dreamcast... :wow: even though i don't play it... one thing i wish i kept was my N64... could be playing no mercy right now...

View media item 1571905

Thanks for the love guise. One of my best friends from Arkansas called me early this morning and we basically talked about us both being 28 but not feeling washed at all. I don't feel all that different from just a couple years ago. Have some friends the same age and you would swear they were 43. I don't feel physically much different than I did at 25 nor 22, though I would love to be in my peak 08 shape when I was doing all those two-a-days. Get healthy and stay healthy folks 8)
You callin my name?

HBD peep. :nthat:

i dont get it... you brag about tryna get all lesbian with some japanese chick in class by talking about wrestling... then you have a dude over SHIRTLESS Showing you his pet Damien...and yet you cant seal the deal.... :smh: you are a disgrace to all females out there...

Last edited:
WWE.com has removed all of Hulk Hogans mentions off their website... think he might be gone.

Was just about to post this. Thank god. Hogan is annoying. Finally we don't have hopefully have to see him wrestle in the ring...

whoa where did all this hogan n word stuff come from?

Seems like it was just yesterday I saw him on TE

He got removed from being one of the tough enough judges.. :rofl:

I hope stone cold takes over or something...

But we know Kane will be a judge and use his save on himself and declare himself the winner of tough enough earning $250k on top of his existing contract...

Dude thought he was going home with this

But got sober to this...
Must be nice to have standards because if it was me...
34gUbZD.gif
Not srs
Maybe a little
573.jpg

Vince found out hogan and Linda McMahon got a sex tape out from last month...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom