Wrestling Thread July 13-26: 7/24 Hulk Hogan FIRED from WWE for Reported Racist Tirade

Are you excited for Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker at SummerSlam?

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
Thanks for the love guise. One of my best friends from Arkansas called me early this morning and we basically talked about us both being 28 but not feeling washed at all. I don't feel all that different from just a couple years ago. Have some friends the same age and you would swear they were 43. I don't feel physically much different than I did at 25 nor 22, though I would love to be in my peak 08 shape when I was doing all those two-a-days. Get healthy and stay healthy folks
glasses.gif

Thanks for the love guise. One of my best friends from Arkansas called me early this morning and we basically talked about us both being 28 but not feeling washed at all. I don't feel all that different from just a couple years ago. Have some friends the same age and you would swear they were 43. I don't feel physically much different than I did at 25 nor 22, though I would love to be in my peak 08 shape when I was doing all those two-a-days. Get healthy and stay healthy folks
glasses.gif

That ghonnoreah will kick in pretty soon

I agree with you DC. Little stuff like that legitimizes the product. I believe ROH does something similar with wrestler's height and weight. Post these graphics that make them seem like real athletes. But nope. We get Dolph Ziggler walking out to lose each week instead.

I agree with you DC. Little stuff like that legitimizes the product. I believe ROH does something similar with wrestler's height and weight. Post these graphics that make them seem like real athletes. But nope. We get Dolph Ziggler walking out to lose each week instead.
I just Tweeted the picture to Jim Ross. He RT'ed it. Some WWE fans are tweeting things at me now defending them.

Watched Eva Marie's nxt match. She's flourishing out there while the haters scream at her. Her ring attire, goddamn. Plus she's wearing some lingerie model entrance robe.

Would @WWE even have enough tag teams to have a Top 10 tag team rankings? Again, #WCW will always be missed

I just Tweeted the picture to Jim Ross. He RT'ed it. Some WWE fans are tweeting things at me now defending them.
Those fans are the reason why the product sucks.

Back
Top Bottom