Wrestling Thread July 13-26: 7/24 Hulk Hogan FIRED from WWE for Reported Racist Tirade

Are you excited for Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker at SummerSlam?

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
tumblr_nrwzerRXiI1srbyoyo1_500.gif

Eva Marie lacks any fluidity in the ring. You can almost hear her thinking. :lol:
She created ZERO momentum on the kick back.

My goodness it took her too damn long to do that move :lol: That Sliced Bread #2 was completely aided by whatever jobber diva that was. She may be worse than Kelly Kelly around this same time, which is sad cause Kelly Kelly didn't even go to developmental.

Best Theme's Today
- Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu BA NA NA, DU NA NA NA
- Kevin Owens
- Stardust
- I hear voices in my head, and in my head, and in my head, and BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
- Trouble Trouble Trouble, Trouble Trouble Trouble

Worst - Jeff Jarrett & BrRrRrRrRrRrRr MoOoOoOoOoOode

Last edited:
I like to look at the glass being half full with Eva Marie. When she first popped up on the scene, did you any of you think that one day she'd be pulling off Sliced Bread No. 2?? I think not! I'm sure the speed and confidence will come with more attempts.

:x :x WWE needs to buy TNA already

As you may remember, TNA announced that they would be working with AO1 productions to “enhance their broadcast production and the fan experience.” According to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, there is more to the story than just a production upgrade. With the new production people brought in, many of the former production personnel were let go. The people that were let go were the one that were the most vocal about being late on pay, in some instances upwards of 60 days late.

Last edited:
Still wondering how tna hasn't died monhs ago already.

I like The Boss' and Becky Lynch's themes. Didn't know so many liked brie's theme. She ruins it with her voice shouting brie mode. Plus her voice sounds deeper than nikki's.

1. You do realize that Vince McMahon always has and always will be the head of creative right?
2. Almost every single storyline in pro wrestling is recycled so you're not really making a point..
3. Everyone from ECW to USWA to WWE has done the same thing..
4. Corbin and Murphy are a fraction of the talent signed to Developmental so I doubt they'll ever be headliners..
5. The "talent pool" from the indies will never dry up because there will always be independent wrestling..
1. You do realize that Vince McMahon always has and always will be the head of creative right?

2. Almost every single storyline in pro wrestling is recycled so you're not really making a point..

3. Everyone from ECW to USWA to WWE has done the same thing..

4. Corbin and Murphy are a fraction of the talent signed to Developmental so I doubt they'll ever be headliners..

5. The "talent pool" from the indies will never dry up because there will always be independent wrestling..
DC you ain't **** man
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I yelled man. I dunno why 
roll.gif

Watching Impact right now
- Jeff Jarrett won the KOTM Title....so....is he in TNA, invading TNA with GFW, or does it even matter?
- Magnus needs to be in the WWE
- I see Serena finally grew her hair back. I've missed those ultimates she has.

I was reading up on Serena yesterday for some odd reason. Saw that she retired and is a yoga instructor in LA now. Also stumbled upon the wiki page of Shelley Martinez. I stopped watching wrestling when she was around but damn she got some nice pics out there.

Last edited:
she might be very raw and lousy, but Eva Marie has star appeal. If she can ever become a good wrestler, she can be one of the bigger females in WWE. the sex appeal and swagger is unparalleled.

Aiight so now I'm backtracking some Lucha Underground, and the first thing I see is Mil Muertas' druids rolling Konnan into a casket.....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH DEEP SEA :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

If TNA went away, would anyone notice?

I would, cause that'd mean that Destination America would show more BBQ Pitmasters..And that's a good thing..

Man I love watching Pitmasters. The BBQ always looks amazing, but then I get mad that I don't have a 10K BBQ pit to do any of that

Was expecting Cage vs Willie Mack to either be Cage washing Mack, or a very good 10 minute contest, but instead it was Willie Mack rolling up Cage quickly for a victory, then both fighting on the outside and attacking security :lol: both guys looked legit. If this was the WWE, Cage would've wiped out Mack, pinned him clean, attacked him after the match, then launched him into the crowd like a slingshot.

she might be very raw and lousy, but Eva Marie has star appeal. If she can ever become a good wrestler, she can be one of the bigger females in WWE. the sex appeal and swagger is unparalleled.

I saw TD and those Diva's hate hard on her like they're any better. That chick Fox really thinks that highly of herself too? :lol:

View media item 1641419

Last edited:
Yea they're hate makes me wanna see Eva win especially since we know how terrible most of them are/were and just need to chill.I know nikki threatened cuz Eva bad n Naomi don't care cuz she know she gonna be 2nd fiddle to the bad white chick every time we'll probably 3rd fiddle no that sasha is up

The is probably the best thing that jobber te Miz has ever done in his life. Hulk Hogan and Paige are coping pleas, those clowns

Last edited:
That nakamura theme is trash. Sounding like some final fantasy generic boss fight song. Weak. Finns old njpw theme was ok

I saw TD and those Diva's hate hard on her like they're any better. That chick Fox really thinks that highly of herself too? :lol:

There's actually a massive gap between Alicia Fox and Eva as far as wrestling goes, regardless of the salty hating :lol: I do hate the "veteran" talk from the Bellas when they know damn well it took them ages just to be a bit more than passible.

Prince Puma :smokin :smokin That Ultimo Lucha card look dope

Back
Top Bottom