Wrestling Thread July 13-26: 7/24 Hulk Hogan FIRED from WWE for Reported Racist Tirade

Are you excited for Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker at SummerSlam?

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
Vince thinks that sting, lesnar, taker, and cena in the title match is making this a HUGE mania type card. smh. dude needs to croak already. sorry I'm not sorry. he's degraded more women than Cosby, and has been more racist than a confederate flag waving redneck, and messed with enough people's lives for me not to care about him croaking. he'll be 70 dudes uber rich and lived an awesome life. but I'm sick of his ****. bye bye.

also I've been watching a lot of 80-early 90s stuff. what's wrong with having black and white heels faces? why do we need the tweeners and grey area? I feel like wrestling would be way better if we just had black and white no grey area.

Vince thinks that sting, lesnar, taker, and cena in the title match is making this a HUGE mania type card. smh. dude needs to croak already. sorry I'm not sorry. he's degraded more women than Cosby, and has been more racist than a confederate flag waving redneck, and messed with enough people's lives for me not to care about him croaking. he'll be 70 dudes uber rich and lived an awesome life. but I'm sick of his ****. bye bye.

I've been saying since the day I joined the NTWT that Vince needs to go..For all the hate we give Triple Haitchuhhh, he really would be the best thing for the company..Vince is too far gone and just doesn't understand today's wrestling fan..Maybe once Shovel gets control of the company we'll finally not have to hear the words "superstar", "universe", "diva", and the God awful "sports entertainment"..

^triple h will never have full control of the company, it will be Stephanie. She the one that drops all the name branding and has all her corporate and college buddies working with her. Wrestling is going to be beyond terrible when she takes over going to be like lifetime network. I rather have Vince until he dies than triple h and steph.

I wonder how much of a difference Shane would make if he was still in the wrestling biz.

I think he'd be better at running the company than Stephanie..But HHH, no matter who is actually running the company, needs to take over for Vince in the booking department..And they need to bring back JR, put Heyman on creative, and dump Cole/King/JBL..

^triple h will never have full control of the company, it will be Stephanie. She the one that drops all the name branding and has all her corporate and college buddies working with her. Wrestling is going to be beyond terrible when she takes over going to be like lifetime network. I rather have Vince until he dies than triple h and steph.
Stephanie and her bozo friends can handle and control whatever they want as long as hhh is running creative and the booking of the wrestling. HHH for as much heat as he gets for burying people (which is no secret) the dude eats sleeps and ***** wrestling. he is a known wrestling historian. stories say that since he joined the company he has been involved in learning everything from the production truck to putting the ring together. he use to sit in on random TV promo days when he wasn't even suppose to be there just to see how the camera man did his job. I truly believe that once he takes over the day to day booking aspect true wrestling will make a thunderous come back. And unless Vince unexpectedly croaks soon, trips' in ring days will most likely be over. so we don't have to worry about him booking himself as champion.

Seeing what he's done with NXT in less than 2 years is remarkable. but the best part is the guys that he's taken a liking too. He just gets it. and at this point even if you don't believe in him, I don't think you have a choice. and whether a fan of his or not you should be rooting with all of your heart for him to take over sooner rather than later.

@DCAllAmerican DeepSeaPanamera

Why is it that you love Ibushi but hate the Young Bucks?... They're damn near identical to me...

Last edited:
I wonder what the E would be like if Shane was taking over instead.

I remember Shane wanted to bring back territories at one point but Vince wasn't having it. But yea as much as I like what Hunner does with NXT and I do think he'll be good for the company when he takes over, I trust Shane more than anyone in that family.

Last edited:
@CelticsPride34

I don't dislike anyone that I don't know. I don't dislike the Young Bucks. I do think they are annoying with their high pitched Suck-Its and I also said they aren't a draw. They can go though. Typical Indy mentality of, "Let me get my stuff in."

Kota Ibush is the same damn thing in ring wise. I mentioned this before. He needs to work on not just being a spot dude.

Stephanie and her bozo friends can handle and control whatever they want as long as hhh is running creative and the booking of the wrestling. HHH for as much heat as he gets for burying people (which is no secret) the dude eats sleeps and ***** wrestling. he is a known wrestling historian. stories say that since he joined the company he has been involved in learning everything from the production truck to putting the ring together. he use to sit in on random TV promo days when he wasn't even suppose to be there just to see how the camera man did his job. I truly believe that once he takes over the day to day booking aspect true wrestling will make a thunderous come back. And unless Vince unexpectedly croaks soon, trips' in ring days will most likely be over. so we don't have to worry about him booking himself as champion.

Seeing what he's done with NXT in less than 2 years is remarkable. but the best part is the guys that he's taken a liking too. He just gets it. and at this point even if you don't believe in him, I don't think you have a choice. and whether a fan of his or not you should be rooting with all of your heart for him to take over sooner rather than later.

You do realize that Triple H is the head of creative right? And you are blinded by the success of NXT, anybody can recycle old indie storylines and call it their own with ready made talent. WCW did that for years until they had to produce their own. I want to see how he does with Corbin and Murphy as NXT headliners and when the talent pool from ROH, PWG, and Evolve eventually disappears.

You do realize that Triple H is the head of creative right? And you are blinded by the success of NXT, anybody can recycle old indie storylines and call it their own with ready made talent. WCW did that for years until they had to produce their own. I want to see how he does with Corbin and Murphy as NXT headliners and when the talent pool from ROH, PWG, and Evolve eventually disappears.

1. You do realize that Vince McMahon always has and always will be the head of creative right?
2. Almost every single storyline in pro wrestling is recycled so you're not really making a point..
3. Everyone from ECW to USWA to WWE has done the same thing..
4. Corbin and Murphy are a fraction of the talent signed to Developmental so I doubt they'll ever be headliners..
5. The "talent pool" from the indies will never dry up because there will always be independent wrestling..

1. You do realize that Vince McMahon always has and always will be the head of creative right?
2. Almost every single storyline in pro wrestling is recycled so you're not really making a point..
4. Corbin and Murphy are a fraction of the talent signed to Developmental so I doubt they'll ever be headliners..
5. The "talent pool" from the indies will never dry up because there will always be independent wrestling..

DC you ain't **** man :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I wonder how much of a difference Shane would make if he was still in the wrestling biz.
Shane was a forward thinker, he stole ecw's concepts and helped usher in the attitude era. He also had a more likeable and approachable personality that outside companies would respond to. Triple H doesn't have that. Before He left, he wanted to make ECW a territory and internet only based subscription. Fast forward and there's WWE network and NXT. 

yea triple h ain't head of creative I dunno where you get that from. it's already known that him and Vince butt heads and Vince prevails always.
like case said wrestling been around forever just like with movies music and fashion nothing is original.

but with that said that statement I made had nothing to do with shane being an option. bc at this point he isn't one. he's been done for awhile and doesn't seem to wanna get back in it.

yea triple h ain't head of creative I dunno where you get that from. it's already known that him and Vince butt heads and Vince prevails always.
like case said wrestling been around forever just like with movies music and fashion nothing is original.

but with that said that statement I made had nothing to do with shane being an option. bc at this point he isn't one. he's been done for awhile and doesn't seem to wanna get back in it.

Yeah Shane is done with wrestling..He's been very successful away from the business and I don't see him coming back unless Vince 100% retires and Linda/Steph ask him to come back and help run the company..But even then it'd be a long shot..

Funny thing is, I always pictured Shane in the role that Stephanie currently has..I figured he'd be the WWE-lyfer and Steph would be the one who'd leave and find success outside of WWE..

Let me get your guys opinion..If Vince leaves and providing he's willing to come back, does Shovel & Trowel bring back Jim Ross?

Back
Top Bottom