Wrestling Thread July 11-18/WWE Live Draft July 19th/ WWE Champ is Who The Hell Knows

Cena never has been busted. They wanted this to happen. They let it happen. Maybe they see it has been a failed project and this is their way of giving themselves an out

REIGNS OUTTA HERE FAM 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

ITS A NEW ERA I TOLD YOU

Perfect time to call up Nakamura..He'll make everyone forget about Weedman Roids..

WWE knew what they were doing. Had him wrestle last night, set up the triple threat match, suspend him, and he's back just in time for the PPV.

Cena never has been busted. They wanted this to happen. They let it happen. Maybe they see it has been a failed project and this is their way of giving themselves an out
I can guarantee you this is the last thing they wanted.

There is a lot to absorb here though. Plenty of layers to this from an outsider's perspective. I'll hold off from speculation until there's more solid/legit info.

Chaos.

Some dude claiming to be Rey Mysterio's son said it just before WM 31, he also said that Lesnar was pissed at Vince for not suspending Reigns and that Lesnar refused to lose to Reigns threatening to shoot fight him

Back
Top Bottom