Wrestling Thread July 11-18/WWE Live Draft July 19th/ WWE Champ is Who The Hell Knows

Whos going to Raw tonight? Beers on me at Shulas before the show. Headed up in a couple hours
Beers on you? Shoot where is RAW at today? Flying out there for all the beers on you

I got hammered yesterday man I had to work today and i'm regretting it :lol: Not hungover but I got the beer dumps :x

I forced a beer dump out of me this morning by buying Dunkin Donuts coffee and breakfast :smh: went to the Coldplay concert last night and we tailgated for hours before going into the stadium.

I had an iced coffee this morning and it cleaned me out :lol:

Hope so. So tired of Jeans 
sick.gif
Hes been champ for what 30 days lol
Thats 29 days too long tbh. 
laugh.gif

I wouldn't mind seeing Foley or Sting or Heyman being a GM..I just don't want to see Johnny Ace or Vickie or Teddy..

Tired of New Day's act yet wants to see Sting, Heyman or Foley as GM. Makes sense.

Absolutely makes sense..Nostalgia can work if done correctly..It definitely works better than unicorn horns and bootleg TNA matches..

Ohhh the beer *****. Hate that. I get the beer farts too. I just let em rip at work with no regards.
I am in a new building went from having private restroom now to a shared bathroom this woman blew up the bathroom had the whole floor stinking. Thinking of moving to LA and getting an office space for my Team. Abbot and Kinney maybe.

I am in a new building went from having private restroom now to a shared bathroom this woman blew up the bathroom had the whole floor stinking. Thinking of moving to LA and getting an office space for my Team. Abbot and Kinney maybe.
Good call. Can't go wrong with LA man. You're built for LA man. Just be careful of all the moochers there.

really hope sting is raw general manager.

id watch raw just for sting

man wwe really messed up on eli drake. been watching clips of him on youtube. hes good. hes always wearing jordan retro xi's too

him and ec3 are the ones that got away

Spoiler regarding GM announcement tonight....

Former WWE World champion Daniel Bryan is backstage at Raw and is slated to appear on tonight's episode as well as tomorrow's Smackdown. The expectation is that Bryan will be Shane McMahon's Smackdown Live General Manager going forward, with that official announcement coming on Raw.
PWInsider.com noted over a week ago in the Elite section that Bryan was expected to return to WWE TV in that position.

Spoiler regarding GM announcement tonight....

Former WWE World champion Daniel Bryan is backstage at Raw and is slated to appear on tonight's episode as well as tomorrow's Smackdown. The expectation is that Bryan will be Shane McMahon's Smackdown Live General Manager going forward, with that official announcement coming on Raw.
PWInsider.com noted over a week ago in the Elite section that Bryan was expected to return to WWE TV in that position.
I am fine with that.

Back
Top Bottom