Wrestling Thread July 11-18/WWE Live Draft July 19th/ WWE Champ is Who The Hell Knows

who would you like to see as GM for raw and smackdown?

im tried of the authority act so hopefully they give us someone fresh for raw. I don't really care who runs smackdown tbh
Smackdown >Raw
just watch and see.

Whos going to Raw tonight? Beers on me at Shulas before the show. Headed up in a couple hours

Actually dont have my tix yet, waiting til last minute or to see if any of the usual scalpers got anything ringside. Usually at last min u can get real close. Not reading the thread due to spoilers but PM me for my # if youre around

Why would Steph want Foley? Unless Foley goes to Smackdown! Live and Vince forces D. Bry on Steph for Raw.
I was throwing a curve ball with Mick Foley then again this is the wwe so I wouldn't be surprised if Steph picks Foley straight up.

Whos going to Raw tonight? Beers on me at Shulas before the show. Headed up in a couple hours
Beers on you? Shoot where is RAW at today? Flying out there for all the beers on you

I got hammered yesterday man I had to work today and i'm regretting it :lol: Not hungover but I got the beer dumps :x

I forced a beer dump out of me this morning by buying Dunkin Donuts coffee and breakfast :smh: went to the Coldplay concert last night and we tailgated for hours before going into the stadium.

Odds on Seth winning the belt tonight to gas up ratings for tomorrow even more?
Seth going to win tonight and become the number 1 overall draft pick tomorrow night
Hope so. So tired of Jeans 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom