Wrestling Thread July 11-18/WWE Live Draft July 19th/ WWE Champ is Who The Hell Knows

KLove wearing a SCSA shirt in the locker room after the trophy presentation..Clanked 2 cans together and chugged em both..

Glad the state of OH finally got ourselves a pro sports championship..Now the Buckeyes just gotta get another football title this year..

Idiot on my friends list sends me a message and the first words are "Did Ambrose really cash in?"..Spoiled the whole damn thing for me..

How in the hell did they not let KO win?..And why do they keep giving these guys these meaningless title runs?..

This is why I stay off of social media when I know I'm not gonna see a show live :lol:

Last edited:
Idiot on my friends list sends me a message and the first words are "Did Ambrose really cash in?"..Spoiled the whole damn thing for me..

How in the hell did they not let KO win?..And why do they keep giving these guys these meaningless title runs?..

This is why I stay off of the internet when I know I'm not gonna see a show live :lol:

They're no way you can avoid spoilers.. But seriously "Did Ambrose really cash in tonight?"

Why asked a question if you already know the answer or you can easily find the answer yourself?

Avoiding spoilers is easy homie..sign outta social media or put your phone on silent/turn your phone off till after you watch the show.

Done it plenty of times :pimp:

Last edited:
Holy crap they gave Ambrose the strap eh. I answered it right on the Great Value 4W PredicTION contest :pimp:

Why did dean have to cash in though :smh: :smh:

Thought the main event was great and they could just went with a rematch and kept the feud going. I hate quick cash ins.

With Ambrose as champion, they're definitely bringing back another world heavyweight championship with the "brand extension"

Why did dean have to cash in though :smh: :smh:

Thought the main event was great and they could just went with a rematch and kept the feud going. I hate quick cash ins.

He had to cash it in because of the brand split..

Last edited:
I think he did that on purpose knowing damn well that he's about to lose..

*Zo GIF*

Cena put on the best matches of his life with you marks' favorite Indy guys when he knew he was going over at the end of ghe match. I find it hard to believe BK/Reigns could have a better match together than BK/Chena.

It's hard for great wrestlers to get great matches out of either guy..RR/Cena are so one dimensional..

I thought it was kinda obvious that the theme of that match was that AJ is too fast for Cena

Back
Top Bottom