Wrestling Thread July 11-18/WWE Live Draft July 19th/ WWE Champ is Who The Hell Knows

Weve noted how Vince McMahon is up on AJ Styles but theres more to it than that. Vince is said to be extremely high on the former TNA World Heavyweight Champion right now and recently made the comments that he wishes they wouldve signed him 10 years ago.

At the same time, Vince is said to be down on Roman Reigns like never before, mainly due to the WWE Wellness Policy violation. Multiple sources note that this was the worst possible time for a Reigns failure as Vince was already starting to sour on him. Vince and other officials are more open to giving Reigns push to someone else, like Styles or Seth Rollins.

Vince is also high on Rollins, but thats nothing new, and there have been talks of Seth and AJ being the new faces of RAW and SmackDown when the Brand Extension kicks in, not John Cena and Reigns.

On a related note, Finn Balor is scheduled for a huge push when he comes to the main roster this year. It will be interesting to see how long that push holds with Vince as we know Balor has Triple Hs full support.

Ruh roh

This is a blessing in disguise. Vince souring on him = more possibility to turn him heel

Last edited:
just wish theyd push other people. i like ambrose , ryder , kane s still great , usos. they can build so many stories besides randm trash

New Botchamania gonna be 40+ mins 
smokin.gif

Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens cancels each other out and now either is in the intercontinental championship picture..
Sounds about right. :lol: :smh:
D Young bout to get that win :smokin
This i can believe for some reason...
Miz with the ETHER on John Morrison..
What he say?!?
jbl just called crews, titus :smh:
:x :smh:
Backlund didn't want to hug Young..
He wants to make him great from a distance. They never shot any promos together if i recall, it was that split screen...
On board with Black Cena :pimp:
:lol:
WWE is totally biting Final Deletion with the Wyatt thing
:smh: When biting TNA happens by WWE...wow. please tell me it was trolling...
Last week there were 2 chicks and now it's 2 chicks this week..

Plants.. :evil:
Pics for da beasts...:nerd:
Stephanie stays burying Dean..
Deservedly so. Dude is bunz, he was much better as the Twitchy/Good Promo Guy in the Shield.
I been :smokin so i don't remember what i quoted. :smh:
Breezango are legit.
Damn right. Push these guys to the moon. Real talk.
Can't be, she wasn't looking like that before.
That ain't the rotunda sister. Her face is beat and body isn't poppin...
:pimp: That's why i claimed her via free agency a min ago. She is the biz.
Can yall imagine the HEAT Roman's gonna get when he returns?? :wow:

They gonna have no choice but to make him a full-blown heel
Seth should have came back face mob but that didn't happen...
The stars are aligned PERFECTLY for him to be a heel upon his return
So they will keep him as a face. :lol: :rofl:
Wednesday bout to be lit :smokin
Everyday is lit for me. :smokin but yeah, this is about to be some excellent wrasslin for us to enjoy.
No mention of 22 in that Sasha promo.. :smh:
What happened?!? I hate closing on Mondays. :frown:
:rofl: WWE getting its drizzy drake on
Explain. I need further context please.
New Day know damn well they got ZERO business out in the woods
It isn't safe for us there. Or anywhere. :nerd: :frown: :smh:
They really giving us Wyatt/New Day Final Deletion :x
Wow. They really did it. Please post it...
Yo, what is Darren Young doing with Bob Backlund?

Have I been out of the loop these past few Monday's :rofl: I really haven't been watching.
he is making darren young great again, from afar, but darren wasn't ever really great...
So it is a mystery wrapped in a conundrum as far as what is truly transpiring...
Didn't TNA just do this trash with the Hardys lol
Yes. And it was so awful it was amazing and captivating. I think that won't ring true for the WWE rendition...
This stupid *** grainy filter is making this even worse than it already is
Y'all SAWFT dudes probably get epileptic seizures from Pokémon. Step your Sharingan game up. I been activated that Mangekyo...
A dilapidated boat!!! :lol:
That **** was hilarious. My wife jusy shook her head as i watched it. :lol: :rofl:
Multiple instances of attempted murder
They play for keeps. Word to Ricky Bobby.
Yeah, that was bad.

The Wyatt Klan :smh:
:x at a time like this. Vince never had any chill though.
I really thought they will bring out a noose..
Although he ain't that dumb. Especially if you have been watching recent news. :frown: :smh:
The massive budget of the WWE and they really pulled a Desiigner :lol: :rofl:
Dem bootleg tactics are sadly working. At least in one instance...
Final Deletion needs it's own thread tbh

Non-wrestling fans would enjoy it as much as anyone else
I would have to agree. **** was a tour de force...when he took off the mask and it was Señor Benjamin i almost died man. I laugh now at the thought. :lol: :rofl:
Enzo has got to be one of the worst wrestlers on the roster
Fact, thank goodness his promo skills are on point.
What in the orange and light blue hell did I just watch????..That has got to be the dumbest trash wrestling match(?) I've ever seen..
Dawg i read that quote without seeing the name and i knew it was Case. :lol: how you been homie?
Cena's actually saving his teammates? :wow:
Oh ****. You cannot be serious...
They've been running these Lucha commercials during Raw for several weeks..I'm surprised Vince hasn't had those banned during his show..
He wants money from commercials regardless where it comes from. And he will probably just poach their talent...
Dana got those things oiled!!
Pics. Gifs. Vids.
Im still at a loss of words over that Hardy Final Deletion match :lol:

Matt Hardy has won me over. Dude should be a super villain in the next Marvel or DC movie forreal
Dude is on some next level stuff. Had me entertained. For all the wrong reasons, but entertained nonetheless.
Damn. My girl just said Sasha is dressed up like a Big Boyz Bail Bonds pen.

View media item 2098047View media item 2098050
View media item 2098220
WWE thinking this is GoT with those BG banners.
View media item 2098221this is biting i support. No marv albert.
I was dying..

Steph bouncing them tittays is appreciated..
Vids. Gifs. Pics.
Raw GM : HHH
Smackdown GM : Kurt Angle
So for real the hunter of hearsts is Raw GM?!? Fairly anticlimactic...why am i not surprised...?
Steph looking up at shane like shes always done :evil:
Thats gross. :lol:
So Steph gets to slap whoever she wants, but gets no direct comeuppance?
Damn right. Steph stays scripting herself to catch W's...
but will the work work?
All depends on the worker... :nerd:
:lol: :rofl: :smh: :frown: i was close to joining you homie. I will burn one in your memory tonight. :smokin

Last edited:
Miz with the ETHER on John Morrison..
What he say?!?
Miz basically was saying that the draft is very important in WWE Superstars careers.. Look at him and John Morrison.. They were the tag team champions but Miz went to raw and Morrison went to Smackdown.. On Raw Miz went to win MITB/ the WWE Championship/ Main Evented Wrestlemania/ Win a Wrestlemania main event match/ Win multiple single championship including being the current Intercontinental champion (insinuating that Miz was a steal of a draft pick)while Morrison did absolutely nothing and not even on the roster anymore or in the WWE.. ( insinuating that Morrison was a bust of a draft pick/ a bust in the WWE)

So for real the hunter of hearsts is Raw GM?!? Fairly anticlimactic...why am i not surprised...?
What I said didn't happened..

Next Week Stephanie picks raw GM and Shane picks Smackdown GM.. And if one or both couldn't think of a GM in a week.. Vince would personally pick a GM for that brand or brands..

So I was just saying that Stephanie will pick HHH and Shane picks Kurt.. but honestly it will most likely be

RAW GM: Corporate Kane
SMACKDOWN GM: Daniel Bryan

Last edited:
What I said didn't happened..

Next Week Stephanie picks raw GM and Shane picks Smackdown GM.. And if one or both couldn't think of a GM in a week.. Vince would personally pick a GM for that brand or brands..

So I was just saying that Stephanie will pick HHH and Shane picks Kurt.. but honestly it will most likely be

RAW GM: Corporate Kane
SMACKDOWN GM: Daniel Bryan

I think

SD- Booker T
Raw- Bischoff

Would like

SD - Kurt
Raw- Hall

Last edited:
Got damn Ego [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
I guess this was somebody's report:

Moments later, Del Rio flew through the second rope, landed on the ring apron, and Ziggler kicked him to the outside, but Cole said Del Rio was not eliminated because he did not go over the top. So, Del Rio rolled back into the ring. So, Apollo dumped Del Rio out anyways.

[Q2] It was a Final Four of Ziggler, Corbin, Crews, and D-Young. Everyone just stood around in the ring as refs shouted instructions from the floor. Corbin then dumped Ziggler out of the ring to the floor, continuing their feud. D-Young hung around in the background, then Crews and Corbin clotheslined themselves over the top rope. So, Young was left alone in the ring as the last man standing, winning by doing nothing.

Post-match, Darren Young sold shock that he won. Bob Backlund celebrated, then Young stood tall in the ring glaring down The Miz, who held up the IC Title belt from the announce table.

WINNER: D-Young at 13:15 to become #1 contender to the IC Title. This was an atrocious battle royal from star power to presentation to introducing D-Young & Backlund after weeks of vignettes to dead time in the middle to the finish establishing Young as a weak challenger.

tumblr_oa6mbjO3Mu1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom