Wrestling Thread July 11-18/WWE Live Draft July 19th/ WWE Champ is Who The Hell Knows

What up NTWT?..

What's up to my fellow old timer. How ya feelin?

Getting my foot surgery on the 18th next month, will be able to spend vacation with the fam before I go under the knife. I guess I'll be able to put the Network to use now.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican , did Konnan leave MLW's podcast? Just started listening to MLW"s again and MSL was back on with Court and Konnan.

Yall want a new thread tonight? I can careless right now about the WWE next Tuesday that feeling will change. Everything feels at a standstill with them right now with the draft upcoming.

I bet tonight they will be all over Brock's nuts tonight with his UFC win. But haven't even mentioned that he was fighting.

Am I the only one that never cares if a NEW thread is made? A thread is a thread. Keep this one going. It is just a thread

Konnan said he left because they gave him more money at PODCAST 1

Am I the only one that never cares if a NEW thread is made? A thread is a thread. Keep this one going. It is just a thread

Konnan said he left because they gave him more money at PODCAST 1
You be wanting new threads when you get thread banned tho. But I will keep this thread into next Tuesday when the new Era Begins.

What's up to my fellow old timer. How ya feelin?

Getting my foot surgery on the 18th next month, will be able to spend vacation with the fam before I go under the knife. I guess I'll be able to put the Network to use now.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican , did Konnan leave MLW's podcast? Just started listening to MLW"s again and MSL was back on with Court and Konnan.

Glad to hear that sit..Hope everything goes well and you have a speedy recovery..

I go soon to a neurosurgeon to see about get my stimulator replaced..

I'm already trying to get Mania plans together..

Just a quick recap of who is going to what brand based on news, rumors and advertisements.

SD - Cena, Styles, Anderson, Gallows, New Day, Cesaro, Wyatts, Miz, Charlotte, Dana

Raw - Reigns, Rollins, Big Cass, Enzo, Sheamus, Rusev, Becky Lynch

All could change but i expect that by friday or so, names start being confirmed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom