Wrestling Thread July 11-18/WWE Live Draft July 19th/ WWE Champ is Who The Hell Knows

Big Show defeated Bray Wyatt in the main event of the #WWEFortWayne live event today.

For those wondering.

SI.com is reporting that the UFC has been sold for 4 billion dollars..If Dana goes, I doubt Vince will let Bork go back and do any more fights..

Sasha's awkward faces are great :lol:

CnDvtCYWYAARLOR.jpg

SI.com is reporting that the UFC has been sold for 4 billion dollars..If Dana goes, I doubt Vince will let Bork go back and do any more fights..

I don't watch this crapy sport but if they bought the company it doesn't necessarily mean the ceo/founder leaves

I don't watch this crapy sport but if they bought the company it doesn't necessarily mean the ceo/founder leaves

Fertitta's (majority owners) retain a very small stake in the company..The one brother who's the CEO is stepping down..Dana sells almost all of his stake (valued at 400mill) and he stays on as President (for now)..

Officials are reportedly very high on No Way Jose. Some feel he's the top latino star they've been looking for.

VKM may announce who's running Raw and who's running SD tonight.

Possible BG Spoiler/SSlam WWE Title Match & SSlam World Title (SD top belt) match

As of this past week, the planned WWE Title match for SSlam is Reigns VS Rollins.

AJ Styles VS Cena is also planned. Don't be surprised if it's for the World Title/SD top belt.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom