Wrestling Thread July 11-18/WWE Live Draft July 19th/ WWE Champ is Who The Hell Knows

Brock would've been even better if he had a full camp..I was impressed with his defense and he looked in better shape tonight than pretty much all of his previous UFC fights..That diverticulitis must've really been giving him troubles during his last run..

It was reported he got between 10 to 15 million got his fight tonight..
He had a full camp dude been training since WM. They told hunt months ago to be ready for 200 he had no idea who his opponent was going to be. Brock had to know for months that Hunt was the guy.

Damnnnnn Naomi.

Man Renee looks soooooooooooooooooo basic like extra extra extra basic next to Lana and Naomi man. Dean lost here

Damnnnnn Naomi.

Man Renee looks soooooooooooooooooo basic like extra extra extra basic next to Lana and Naomi man. Dean lost here

You're so right :pimp: :pimp: Naomi and Lana looking like the first 2 picks in a draft, and Renee looking like the 265th pick

:rofl: wow i didn't even notice him in the pic

tumblr_o9vep9xveq1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

tumblr_o9w38wJ53c1sbzhteo1_400.gif

Jade beat the crap out of Dollar Tree Layla

Last edited:
Other than Shovel, who kinda had no choice but to be champ due to a bunch of injured wrestlers, who was the last champion that was as meaningless as Jeans?..

Other than Shovel, who kinda had no choice but to be champ due to a bunch of injured wrestlers, who was the last champion that was as meaningless as Jeans?..

Swagger. Cashed in the mitb, erased his character, and mostly lost. I remember him having a good match with Taker on Raw at that time. He lost that too.

Definitely more forgettable, but I remember being more upset when they put it on Rocky

That's still some BS

Back
Top Bottom