Wrestling Thread July 11-18/WWE Live Draft July 19th/ WWE Champ is Who The Hell Knows

Brock Lesnar :pimp: that is all.

I don't think he cares one way or the other but he cannot lose to Orton and have it be believable :lol: .

Brock would've been even better if he had a full camp..I was impressed with his defense and he looked in better shape tonight than pretty much all of his previous UFC fights..That diverticulitis must've really been giving him troubles during his last run..

It was reported he got between 10 to 15 million got his fight tonight..

I don't think he cares one way or the other but he cannot lose to Orton and have it be believable
laugh.gif
He shouldn't be losing to anyone on the roster, especially clean.  If anything, let him F5 Orton then walk out of the ring and get counted out.  Orton gets the win, for whatever it's worth, and Brock doesn't lose any credibility.
Sashimi Man-kamura is gonna be back in Japan by end of 2017.
Hate to say it, but he'll only get the appreciation he deserves in Japan thus I agree, he'll back there sooner or later.

Seems like Brock Least is now the realest guy in the room.

Not the most impressive fight by normal expectations but for a guy who hasn't fought in nearly 5 years and was ill his first run... he did work.

Beast is Back. That win just upped his WWE stock (no one can realistically beat him). And door has to be open for him at UFC if he wants another fight.

Reading the background of Randy / Liz / Hogan makes me realize how much two-faced Hogan is / was

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom