Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1405427889-media.jpg

1405427886-media.jpg

pimp.gif

If they really cared they would have had a Blade Runners version of Stinger.

That Sting commercial was vicious though. I won't fake. I laugh, joke, and play with Case about Sting but that Crow Gimmick was vicious man.

I can't believe how much booking botched Cesaro's push. If anyone would have told me that Jack Twagga would be more over by the summer I would have smacked them silly

If they really cared they would have had a Blade Runners version of Stinger.

That Sting commercial was vicious though. I won't fake. I laugh, joke, and play with Case about Sting but that Crow Gimmick was vicious man.
THIS. I mark'd out inside. 

Crow Sting's theme was so illy  
nthat.gif

- Bray Wyatt required a lot of work on his eye to make it look presentable for last night’s RAW. As previously reported, Wyatt was busted open the hard way by Ric Flair at Saturday night’s WWE Live Event.

When he arrived at the arena for RAW, his eye was almost completely swollen shut. WWE’s medical staff had to drain the swelling and a lot of make-up was applied for his segment with Chris Jericho.

- After having an injury scare during the main event of Monday’s RAW, Seth Rollins is not expected to miss any ring time. He landed badly on his knee after being thrown out of the ring by Roman Reigns and had to be helped to the back by WWE staff. When he got backstage, he was able to walk around and luckily it was not anything serious.

- Dean Ambrose did not suffer any significant injuries as a result of the beatdown he took from Randy Orton and Kane on RAW. He did cut his mouth from the attack but that’s it.

-Following Monday’s episode of WWE RAW, there’s been a lot of speculation that the “big gold” World Heavyweight championship belt is being retired.

During the opening segment, John Cena did a hard sell for the WWE Network, told fans there’s one major reason to order the Network and held up the WWE Championship belt. Later in the show, after Ric Flair cut a promo, John Cena greeted him on the stage and presented him with the World Heavyweight title. He told Flair to “keep it” and went to the ring with just the WWE Championshipb elt.

Later in the night, JBL made reference to there being “only one title” now.

While it’s not official that the World Heavyweight title belt is retired, it’s been speculated that WWE will be replacing the two current WWE World Heavyweight Championship belts with an updated WWE Championship belt sporting the new company logo.

Several fans have sent in word that WWE has removed the “Big Gold Belt” from the Champions section of WWE.com. Before, both championship belts were pictured underneath John Cena’s photo, but now only the WWE Title is present, and the World Title has been removed.

-According to PWInsider.com, one of the reasons why Paul Heyman was separated from Cesaro on Raw last night is because Brock Lesnar will be returning to WWE very shortly, to begin his push into SummerSlam.

Lesnar’s return could take place as early as next week’s post-Battleground edition of Raw, and Lesnar is the “Plan C” Heyman was referring to last night.

The relationship between Heyman and Cesaro is not necessarily over as a result of last night, but word is they were separated on Raw, and at least “for now,” because of Lesnar’s imminent WWE return.

-Following Monday’s episode of WWE RAW, there’s been a lot of speculation that the “big gold” World Heavyweight championship belt is being retired.
During the opening segment, John Cena did a hard sell for the WWE Network, told fans there’s one major reason to order the Network and held up the WWE Championship belt. Later in the show, after Ric Flair cut a promo, John Cena greeted him on the stage and presented him with the World Heavyweight title. He told Flair to “keep it” and went to the ring with just the WWE Championshipb elt.
Later in the night, JBL made reference to there being “only one title” now.
While it’s not official that the World Heavyweight title belt is retired, it’s been speculated that WWE will be replacing the two current WWE World Heavyweight Championship belts with an updated WWE Championship belt sporting the new company logo.

Several fans have sent in word that WWE has removed the “Big Gold Belt” from the Champions section of WWE.com. Before, both championship belts were pictured underneath John Cena’s photo, but now only the WWE Title is present, and the World Title has been removed.

How nice of them to eliminate the best looking belt they have, and the one that represents WCW more than anything. How fitting.

tumblr_n89c2vS6PX1sx0sx7o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n8qe0d1rgt1trnp1xo1_500.png

tumblr_n8qe5zXyPn1trnp1xo1_500.png

tumblr_n8qe7jz6f91trnp1xo1_500.png

tumblr_n8qjcaJKok1rxqftbo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n8qjcaJKok1rxqftbo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n8qjcaJKok1rxqftbo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_n8qj7b3WP91rxqftbo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n8qil8Oq5c1rxqftbo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n8qj7b3WP91rxqftbo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_n8qj7b3WP91rxqftbo9_1280.jpg

tumblr_n8qivcfxU31rxqftbo6_1280.jpg