Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's still EFF Jack Twagga. Can't wait to see Rusev bury him at Battleground. But hearing the crowd chant WE THE PEOPLE is a thing of beauty

Alicia Foxx & Naomi tag teaming is comical all because of this.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Best Raw in Years all because of that Sting promo. Those violins gave me chills. :pimp:

Impossible..I have a credible source that says WWE Universe has no clue who Sting is..

A+

View media item 1078898

Last edited:
DEAD @ the crowd though.

*sting vignette starts playing*

"YEAAAAHHHHHHHHHH"

*WWE 2k15 logo appears on screen*

"YEAHH-...boooooooo*

:lol: :lol:

That was crazy. :lol:

Cody has nailed every single character he's had in his career... except cody rhodes.

I was about to get at you but I thought about it and its true. He needs to be rewarded I think he has it. He showed flashes of it in the Dashing gimmick even more so after he broke his nose and was doing the brown paper bag ****.

I can't even hate on the E promoting that punk a** dvd, might as well make some money off of him while people still care
mean.gif

On a better note: If Nikki would give me a chance, man...

tumblr_m72s0sfiTH1qccyq5o7_250.gif

Im the oldest in here and its not even close

Im 26 on paper but I feels 62.

Whippersnappers b 
mean.gif

Last edited:

Yall better calm down with these Eva comments..You know her brothers are watching the internet for comments and will kill you if they find you..
Them dudes fap while sniffing her used panties.

Them dudes fap using her panties.
Fixed
Ric Flair going to do a Joe Namath.

Well flair is drunk
He's straight Joe Namath around Renee right now but who didn't expect that?
laugh.gif
Y'all are wrong
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Watching now on the dvr so biseth super villain got injured? Damn :smh: hope it's not too bad...does Steph reappear on the show? Bout to fast forward this RVD adr match if she is.

Damn del turdo violated RVD's midsection borderline Caesarian

Punk documentary must be trying to convince marks to sign up for the network or that burger is ready to return...

Idk man Nikki looks like that thang smells or has teeth or burns or something easy pass

Brie has the charisma of a thermos.

Wwe stock should come w a handy from Steph would be an investor immediately

That Sting video was cool. Is he playable as his TNA character, t-shirt and all?

That stardust promo was weird. So Heyman and Cesaro separated? So Bork should be coming soon pause

Last edited:
First and foremost hopefully Seth Rollins didn't injure himself gravely last night

Secondly what if the Rollins injury is all a work? Stay with him for a second. Plan A is for the Viper to walk out of Battleground Sunday and if that doesn't happen Plan B storyline wise is for the Suicide Seth cash in. But we all know they aren't about to really give Suicide Seth the title right now. So we need a "reason" as to why he won't be cashing in on the champion anytime soon in addition to a reason why the Authority would jump all the way to Plan C which is THE BEAST INCARNATE

In short Seth injury is to clear the path for Brock to step in as a contender w/o the shadow of Money in the Bank hanging over everyone's head

Seth's injury could be a work it makes sense. I don't think it's anything too serious probably landed awkwardly likely an McL strain.

PWInsider.com is reporting that word backstage is that Seth Rollins is fine and is not injured. A source said Rollins was selling the knee injury like a pro, almost to good. Some of the WWE camera crew kept away from Rollins after he hurt his knee, but it was not serious.

That's a real injury hope they don't take away his case. I say if it's a few months out have him returning cashing it in

Also predicting since BNB is presenting the belt to the winner they have Bo win and start a program with them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom