Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had to run the dvr back, :x that has to be legit. Terrible timing for Seth. I missed when Reigns knocked Rollins over the ropes, but I know something was wrong when one of the crew members was sprinting on the other side of the ring to get to Rollins. Man that sucks

Last edited:
I went back, it looks like he actually hurt it coming off the top rope. Reigns knocking him over the top rope just added to it. 

It does look like a really good sell. But the way the show ended all awkward it could be a legit injury. Guess we'll see what reports come out after Raw

:lol: Well, before you go, ROH is in Cincy on Friday. It's going to be a good show.

I'm in Cincy tomorrow for the KISS concert..Taking my 6yr. old to his first concert..I don't know who's more excited, me or him..

36 aint old bro

Nah, man, it's old..My body is legit broke down..Surgeon told me I had the spine of a person at least 25 yrs. older than me.. :smh: ..Plus I think I'm the oldest NTWT member..But it's cool cause I love getting to tell people about the time when I was 5 and saw Andre, and Harley, and Ric, and Jerry, and Dutch, and Nick..

I went back, it looks like he actually hurt it coming off the top rope. Reigns knocking him over the top rope just added to it. 

It does look like a really good sell. But the way the show ended all awkward it could be a legit injury. Guess we'll see what reports come out after Raw

If he was walking on it that a good sign. Could be he popped his knee out of place (happen to me 3x hurts like hell for a few hours) but he'll be good come Sunday. If it's a Derrick rose we won't see him till next summer slam if it's a hhh around mania

I'm in Cincy tomorrow for the KISS concert..Taking my 6yr. old to his first concert..I don't know who's more excited, me or him..
Nah, man, it's old..My body is legit broke down..Surgeon told me I had the spine of a person at least 25 yrs. older than me.. :smh: ..Plus I think I'm the oldest NTWT member..But it's cool cause I love getting to tell people about the time when I was 5 and saw Andre, and Harley, and Ric, and Jerry, and Dutch, and Nick..

i hear ya .. just think about it you got to witness the rock n wrestling and attitude era, something most in here cant say.

I wish LAW's review-a-raw was still live.

DC, or any of you other podcast buffs, any good right after raw podcasts?
I gotta wait till 2a or tomorrow morning for review a wai and I need my wrestling reviews now :x

Any of you guys watch OSW Review on YouTube or the botchamania site? They just finished the video reviews of the ECW and David Arquette storylines. The dudes are pretty funny and know a lot about how the business was working.

i hear ya .. just think about it you got to witness the rock n wrestling and attitude era, something most in here cant say.

dont worry case im not to far behind you I turn the big 30 next month. I broke my neck broke my collar bone tore up my shoulder broke my ankle and all my fingers have been broke multiple times. I feel like im 60.

Hell yeah man..I was the perfect age to appreciate the Rock n Wrestling era..Had them rubber action figures and 3 Wrestling Buddies..It was great..

IpUfGgN.gif

dont worry case im not to far behind you I turn the big 30 next month. I broke my neck broke my collar bone tore up my shoulder broke my ankle and all my fingers have been broke multiple times. I feel like im 60.

thank god i never broke any bones or anything like that

Back
Top Bottom