Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
welp I turned on RAW tonight for the 1st time in two months and realized why I don't watch the WWE regularly anymore

Guys. ALL of that was improvised. Seth is legit hurt. Cena was suppose to be taken out and Seth goes to cash in and Ambrose comes out

That's why all of that seemed to break down as soon as he got thrown out. Bad news for rollins man.

Yeah man that was legit.

Something definitely didn't go as planned. They built Dean's injury up all night to return in the main event, and we got nothing. :smh:

That ending was definitely winged. They would not do the cliche beat down someone who is in the scheduled main event and send him to the hospital... only for him not to show up at the end of the night. Seth is injured.

Based on that impromptu finish, my conjecture is that Seth is legit hurt.

Last edited:
It didn't look like he was over selling the knee like they usually do when they fake an injury..I think it might be a legit knee issue..And that finish was beyond sloppy..Hope Seth isn't injured..

Guys. ALL of that was improvised. Seth is legit hurt. Cena was suppose to be taken out and Seth goes to cash in and Ambrose comes out

That's why all of that seemed to break down as soon as he got thrown out. Bad news for rollins man.
You booked the show?

Back
Top Bottom