Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow! The visuals look amazing, just as expected. Though, it'll be a deal breaker for me if they don't retain (or expand on) the creation suites we've all loved from the Smackdown series.

Titus still botches the cover after he hits Clash of the Titus.

He already has his opponent in a pin position after he hits it, why doesn't he just go in for the cover directly?
laugh.gif

He already has his opponent in a pin position after he hits it, why doesn't he just go in for the cover directly? :lol:

My cousin and I thought the same thing when we saw this match live before Raw went on the air. This move is basically D'lo Brown's Sky High, and he'd always do a sit-out pin after the slam.

He already has his opponent in a pin position after he hits it, why doesn't he just go in for the cover directly? :lol:

My cousin and I thought the same thing when we saw this match live before Raw went on the air. This move is basically D'lo Brown's Sky High, and he'd always do a sit-out pin after the slam.

I've been wondering why Titus does that as well :lol:

To the dudes that went to mania this year, how much you think you spent in total. Tickets, hotel, access? Might go next year but sf is way more expensive than n.o.

To the dudes that went to mania this year, how much you think you spent in total. Tickets, hotel, access? Might go next year but sf is way more expensive than n.o.

I probably spent about $1400 altogether for 2 people but the good thing is the ticket sales are spread out so it doesn't hit you all at once. Still debating if I want to go next year. I went to the last 3.

Oh looooord :smh: :lol:

Can't really post it on here cause it has alot of profanity in it but look up Before Sami Zayn, there was Big Larry on YouTube.

I probably spent about $1400 altogether for 2 people but the good thing is the ticket sales are spread out so it doesn't hit you all at once. Still debating if I want to go next year. I went to the last 3.

Wait so you can do payment plans on the tickets like Coachella?! BRUHHHHH

14 for 2 ppl I thought it would be more. Think I'm gonna do it. Fly in Saturday morning leave Tuesday after raw

Oh looooord :smh: :lol:

Can't really post it on here cause it has alot of profanity in it but look up Before Sami Zayn, there was Big Larry on YouTube.

Wwe gonna snip that down real quick

Wait so you can do payment plans on the tickets like Coachella?! BRUHHHHH

I thnk what he means is that you usually buy the tickets when they go on sale which is usually in November and the event isn't until late march early April so it doesn't hit your wallet all at once.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom