Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't believe I'm having streaming problems with such a weak show. Didn't even have to restart the stream during WM.

I have been on and off the phone for the last two hours with wwe networks joke of a support team that's being ran in a country where they don't even get the network, trying to renew my subscription.
These fools can't even renew my subscription over the phone. Only online. And I only have my ipad and ps3. :smh:
:smh:

Any of my fellow NTers mind letting me be a friend on their network account? (You can have up to two different devices watching at one time).
I'll rep you once a day for the rest of the week. :tongue:
PM me if so. Thanks

Renew it on ur iPad

Really though outside of the Tag Title match, this PPV has been buns.

Only thing that'll save this is if Seth wins the title then proceeds to smash Steph from behind as Shovel watches in disbelief and Sting hits Cena in the meat with a baseball bat.

I feel like I shoulda watched The Leftovers instead of the last hour of this. The Usos & Wyatts really look like theyre gon have the best match of the night. These other dudes aint got no pride in their matches lol. Bunch of complacent wrestlers along with dumb booking. Oh well lol

Of course he gets cheered in Tampa.........dude probably walked from his Mansion three blocks down.........

JMktM.gif

Back
Top Bottom