Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I PRAY Dolph uses the superkick to end matches again. 

On the bright side, this is the best Dolph has been booked in over a year

That's literally the dumbest ending to a match I've seen in 32 yrs of watching pro wrestling..F' that orange spray tanned piece of ****..I hope that ***** gets Hep C and his wife divorces him after revealing that she let Batista and RKO tag team her in the A..

What makes you think they tagged her in Atlanta?

That's literally the dumbest ending to a match I've seen in 32 yrs of watching pro wrestling..F' that orange spray tanned piece of ****..I hope that ***** gets Hep C and his wife divorces him after revealing that she let Batista and RKO tag team her in the A..

:rofl:

ao8e1v.jpg

Vince is trying to cut the budget but has Flo-Rida perform live on Raw? "He's a millionaire who should be a billionaire"

I have been on and off the phone for the last two hours with wwe networks joke of a support team that's being ran in a country where they don't even get the network, trying to renew my subscription.
These fools can't even renew my subscription over the phone. Only online. And I only have my ipad and ps3. :smh:
:smh:

Any of my fellow NTers mind letting me be a friend on their network account? (You can have up to two different devices watching at one time).
I'll rep you once a day for the rest of the week. :tongue:
PM me if so. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom