Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

Ok ok before we continue any further we need to designate someone to run this. Preferably someone who obviously is a regular and we can trust. I see edgar said he and 22 can run it and I am ok with that bc they are regulars and are always around. Once we establish that if everyone wants to play for money we need to set up a price and go from there....

LIST SO FAR $10 ENTRY FEE
3dgarfly23
rings MJ
had pants
peep
jcmojica24
Fat Boy 915
tenhouse
ROBPZEE612
Mr DragonFly Jones
DC
nomnomdestroy
fx2
CASE
halftime
Slighted

full

Whoever doesn't have PP can just Venmo me the $10 and I'll pay your part.

good stuff
Cash app >>>>>

I'll take it
Ok ok before we continue any further we need to designate someone to run this. Preferably someone who obviously is a regular and we can trust. I see edgar said he and 22 can run it and I am ok with that bc they are regulars and are always around. Once we establish that if everyone wants to play for money we need to set up a price and go from there....

thanks papi and yes, I agree

So Edgar Padilla is holding the money?

What is your PayPals email?

yeah , I'll hold it. my pp is bravo187eb @yahoo.com send as gift and please write down your user name. anyone who doesnt have PP and wants to pay another way please DM me thanks 8)

Last edited:
So what about people who don't live in the States? 
nerd.gif

Like me.
laugh.gif

What would be the best way to send the money or receive it when I win. 
nerd.gif

Since Edgar is holding the money, can I do a survey?

I'll come up with about 15-20 2017 Royal Rumble questions and winner will get a gift from me?

Back
Top Bottom