Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

Never. :nthat:
tumblr_inline_nt6lrk1LBy1se353q_500.gif
Thanks man. Dana training for Arnold's bodybuilding comp next month. I have been lifting with her making all kinds of gains.

How does this prediction process start? 
nerd.gif
In the past we set a certain time and that is when you can enter. Once we got 30 spots filled 4w did a random drawing and assigned you your number and whoever came out at your number is your guy for the rumble. Usually prizes are given out for the winner, longest time, shortest time, most eliminations etc.
This should be pretty easy to set up, provided we get 60 people in 2 pools (30 regulars, 30 non-regulars).

I got BK Fashion last year. 
smokin.gif

taker sounded like he was sitting on the stool and trying to get that last creamy nugget out :x

If you guys want, I can run the Royal Rumble pool.

Let me know.

I figured I could post my email address.
I would post a random day and time to email me.
Send me an email with subject "NTRR" and your NT username at that time.
After I get to 30 entries, I will randomly pick numbers out of a hat beginning with the first person who emailed me.

I will then post everyone's entry numbers here once done.

With the numbers, I can also post a survey to be filled out by 12pm of the Thursday before the Rumble.

Let me know. I'll even add a gift to the winner.

Last edited:
cool ^ me and 22 was going to do it but we can help

I guess me n 22 will host the 5th NT ROYAL RUMBLE

I will give the winner a $20 target gift card. If anybody else wants to donate gifts DM me or 22 or fatboy

30 spots open for regulars

3dgarfly23
rings MJ
had pants
peep
jcmojica24
Fat Boy 915
tenhouse
ROBPZEE612
Mr DragonFly Jones
DC
nomnomdestroy