Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

They need to just call it the Royal Rumble..Any other match on the card could be called a Royal Rumble Match..

I don't see it hurting people to go back to NXT and then make it back to the main roster as a problem..It just shows that they worked hard and made it back to the top of the company..It happens in sports all the time..Someone gets benched, loses a starting spot, or get sent to the minors and they work their way back..There's tons of "feel good" stories about someone who overcame the odds to make it back to the big leagues/starting job..If handled properly/booked right, it's a non-issue in my eyes..Didn't they send Bray back down to developmental and call him back up with a different character?..Worked pretty good for him..

Them being upset about NXT is laughable. They have guys that could be good talents down there and they could mold them into something we care about, but instead they consistently job them out to the high level Indie guys in their mid-30s that shouldn't be there at all in the first place. Like Case said, these guys have all wrestled in front of big crowds before and they are professionals. They can slow things down a bit to appease the WWE if needed.

Tyler Breeze can put on a better match than 90% of the roster. His gimmick was fine when he was brought up. They just decided not to give him a push. Really dumb. He has good charisma too.

Them being upset about NXT is laughable. They have guys that could be good talents down there and they could mold them into something we care about, but instead they consistently job them out to the high level Indie guys in their mid-30s that shouldn't be there at all in the first place. Like Case said, these guys have all wrestled in front of big crowds before and they are professionals. They can slow things down a bit to appease the WWE if needed.

Tyler Breeze can put on a better match than 90% of the roster. His gimmick was fine when he was brought up. They just decided not to give him a push. Really dumb. He has good charisma too.

No Way Jose.

Dude is entertaining but needs a better name.

I really like Breezango and their fashion police gimmick but they have zero credibility from all the jobbing they've done :smh:

Breeze is awesome great story too how he made it. Wish they pushed Breeango/fashion police IMO they are awesome heels and need a run

Last edited:
Yeah and that's the crazy thing. Even this stupid fashion police thing is pretty funny and they still can't get any type of push.

Some of yall wanted WWE to poach all these guys from other federations and to get pushed to the main roster immediately. And now yall mad NXT has no in house bred talent anymore. 
laugh.gif

BEEN said **** Finn Balor from day 1 

View media item 2311584
Maybe now yall understand why @Mr DragonFly Jones  wont boot up his pron computer and give me the NTWT belt. 
mean.gif

Watched Okada/Omega from WK11 yesterday.

Was a really good match. Not 6 stars though.

Even though Omega lost, it was a win in that loss. He came out of that looking like a superstar imo. Seemed an odd decision to never let him connect with the One Winged Angel.

Did he really have to roll up his sleeves all dramatically like that to make the three count. Lol.

Even though Omega lost, it was a win in that loss. He came out of that looking like a superstar imo. Seemed an odd decision to never let him connect with the One Winged Angel.

I loved that, it gives that what if factor. I think WWE does that too much where they use theit finisher and they kick out, makes the finisher look weak IMO

I love the fact that they protected his move. Way to many kickouts these days from finishers.

Back
Top Bottom