Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

aj-styles-wwe-championship-sideplates-a.jpg
Wtf would a regular human being do with those?????? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

[h2]Triple H revealed in his conference call that he's not happy with NXT product[/h2][h2]  [/h2]

[h2]Triple H revealed in his conference call that he's not happy with NXT product[/h2]

[h2] [/h2]

I don't blame him. It's become a bunch of indie guys. It was FLOURISHING in 2003-2015 with nothing but fresh, new talent.

I'm headed to Boston for the weekend so I won't be in here till Monday afternoon. So just a heads up......
Royal Rumble Surveys are due by 5PM EST Sunday night. No exceptions!!

I don't care if you PM it to me at 5:01.....won't count. :D

Last edited:
I think it's cause they keep the indy guys in NXT for way too long before they call them up and put off their homegrown talent.

They need to find that balance.

Last edited:
I think it's cause they keep the indy guys in NXT for way too long before they call them up and put off their homegrown talent.

They need to find that balance.

this. who's their next baron corbin, alexa bliss, charlotte? none of them were headlining NXT, but they were ready for the big leagues once called
i'm looking at that roster and do not even know if any of their home grown talent is going to make it
they got these well accomplished indy guys in there for way too long and carrying the brand

Last edited:
NXT created it's own monster.

It was SUPPOSED to be the D-League.

Then it was promoted as a 3rd brand

So when it goes back to being a D-League, folks (especially people in this thread) go back to it being the 3rd brand.

Make up your mind about what you want it to be.

They don't have a single home grown male talent right now that is ready to be in the title picture except maybe for Dillinger and that is a stretch...

Honestly, NXT needs to stop picking up all these indie guys and just get back to what was working so well. Build your own stars.

They are becoming the Yankees of the late 90s/early 2000s and just picking up known names rather than using their farm system.

Last edited:
NXT wont stop picking indie guys because they want to monopolize talent as much as they can.

Told ya 2 years ago b NXT been weak since spring 2015. Started off as a homegrown talent showcase where you could see them progress week by week now it's a Indy showcase with no growth.

The male homegrown talent isn't stepping up. Tye obviously is doing his thing, but after all the losses, his stock is dropping/dropped. Wouldn't be surprised if he dips and goes to Japan. Roode, Joe, and Naka are all ready for main roster. Hero has been ready, but I don't know if Vince will put him on TV. Andrade has the skill set for main roster, but no definitive character. SanITy or how ever they spell it, has great music and some flavor, but they couldn't handle the Cena burial yet. Everyone else is just there. Poor Orney Lorcan has no hope unless he becomes Sheamus and Cesaro's protégé. Oh and The Revival are definitely homegrown and ready to go. I think them and new day would be entertaining. Great segments could come out of that.

Aliyah and Liv Morgan ain't holding it down in the women's division. Asuka and Ember are what they got. Liv looks like she could get there though. They got some girls yet to debut that look legit though. Ashley and Daria ain't half bad either. At least Ashley has sone flare and Daria has a bad*** look to her. Peyton and Billie Kaye's bestie gimmick is ehhh.

Sorry randomly sitting here at work and decided to type my two cents.

TLDR: I understand Triple H's frustrations with NXT.

Back
Top Bottom