Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

Dudes were talking about how Joe winning can create a storyline straight through WM

He's not signed to either RAW or Smackfest, so he can just terrorize both KO + BK

This is a great idea. 

The Rumble winner being a free agent and not showing his hand until a couple of weeks before Mania.

Joe and KO will be going toe to toe, then #30 counts down and it's........

superman-punch-taunt-roman-reigns-o.gif

I forgot -- Vince's idea of "strong debut" = Tongan Jeff getting thrown out of the Rumble by Ramen

I see the picks for Joe are growing
smokin.gif

Finn shouldn't be in the rumble, he didn't lose the title so shouldn't he have a shot already?

Fantasticamania!!!!!!

@casekicks Your man Ocean Spray is going for thr most Indy Wrestling style of 2017. Dude has NO concept of ring psychology man

Last edited:
Last edited:
If Tongan Jeff wins the rumble, I hope he faces and beats Cena at Fastlane on the way to face Styles.

Or I could see them doing a Cena vs. Joe vs. Styles. That's more like a WWE move.

I was wondering which McMahon was going to be at the Inauguration.

Angle vs Austin Summerslam 01 is one of my favorite stories ever in wrestling history.

NTWT any recommended recent Talk Is Jericho episodes, haven't listened to it in a min

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom