Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

Watching old nitros and i dont remember they had dusty in the nwo lmao :wow:

Another pet peeve of mines is the network changing entrance music(rey Jericho, sting). :smh:

Man I hate this with a passion. I watch a jericho match at WW III and was SMH when I heard the music.

Champ vs 24/7 this sunday 
nthat.gif

Would be crazy if Kurt did come back for the Rumble.

Man I can't wait for the Rumble.

Really have no clue what direction WWE is gonna go in as far as who wins it.

I guess/hope it's my dude Tongan Jeff.

Would be crazy if Kurt did come back for the Rumble.

Man I can't wait for the Rumble.

Really have no clue what direction WWE is gonna go in as far as who wins it.

I guess/hope it's my dude Tongan Jeff.

Add me to the "I want Joe to win the rumble" list

Dudes were talking about how Joe winning can create a storyline straight through WM

He's not signed to either RAW or Smackfest, so he can just terrorize both KO + BK

Last edited:

Add me to the "I want Joe to win the rumble" list
Me too.
Gentleman:

Joe winning makes the most sense.

He's done pretty much everything in NXT, from winning the title to giving Nakamura his first loss.

He's been of TV for weeks now and according to reports WWE wants to book him strong for Mania season.

What better way to do that than have him win the Rumble and face AJ (hopefully) for the title at Mania.

Now with all that said watch Roman end up winning the Rumble. 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Dudes were talking about how Joe winning can create a storyline straight through WM

He's not signed to either RAW or Smackfest, so he can just terrorize both KO + BK
This is a great idea. 

The Rumble winner being a free agent and not showing his hand until a couple of weeks before Mania.

If Finn's winning the Rumble, he better not come out early -- dude will injure himself before the damn match is over

Back
Top Bottom