Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

That slow build to Rock/Sock vs Evolution at WM20 was great

When Orton spit in Foley's face then Foley disappears till the Rumble where he catches Orton in the ring

Was just on YT watching random Rock returns.... unreal pops :x

Shawn Michaels is not coming out of retirement. He has told us that time and time again, and any hint at maybe doing so is just a joke. He confirmed as much to ESPN in a recent interview, saying there’s “no itch to scratch” on having just one more match.

But if there was, he had a surprising name in mind for who he would want it to be against. Not AJ Styles, not Seth Rollins, but...

"I look at Samoa Joe and I've told him a number of times that I see his stuff at NXT and think to myself, 'Man, I could have a great deal of fun with you.’ He's a guy I have sort of enjoyed, and one of those sleeper guys that no one talks about. We have contrasting styles. I get that everybody wants to see me and AJ or Seth or Dolph [Ziggler]. From my standpoint, I think really telling a great story out there [is most important]. I could do it with a guy like Samoa Joe. His stuff looks really good, and sometimes he just looks like he's beating the tar out of somebody."

HBK on who his last opponent would be

Potential RR winner?
Multiple U.K. betting sites (sportingbet.com and Ladbrokes, among others) are listing Samoa Joe as one of the favorites. Sportingbet has Joe listed at 4/1 and Ladbrokes has him at 6/1.

If Joe were to win the Rumble match, which brand would he go to? Would he fight Owens or Reigns on Raw? Would he fight Styles or Cena on SD?

Who here works a 9-5 job?

Just started my first one and gonna need some time to mentally adjust. Better than not making $, but dang, lowkey missing the afternoons 
embarassed.gif
 Coming back home when it's dark sucks.

Last edited:

Just started my first one and gonna need some time to mentally adjust. Better than not making $, but dang, lowkey missing the afternoons :wow:  Coming back home when it's dark sucks.
Keep it wrassling. Wouldn't want Jules to report you

Just started my first one and gonna need some time to mentally adjust. Better than not making $, but dang, lowkey missing the afternoons 
embarassed.gif
Millions of people do, fam

Get used to drinking/hobbies at night

laugh.gif

rewatching unforgiven 01 kurt/austin
this dude austin flipping the middle finger at kurt's family still gets me :lol:

Just started my first one and gonna need some time to mentally adjust. Better than not making $, but dang, lowkey missing the afternoons :wow: Coming back home when it's dark sucks.

Millions of people do, fam

Get used to drinking/hobbies at night

:lol:

welcome to the "real world" :x

wake up
work
sleep
repeat

Last edited:

Just started my first one and gonna need some time to mentally adjust. Better than not making $, but dang, lowkey missing the afternoons :wow:  Coming back home when it's dark sucks.

Luckily my commute isn't so bad (when the train cooperates), though I do get home when it's dark. And at that point I'm just going to the gym and heading home.

Ya gotta figure come the spring/summer we'll be getting out when the sun isn't close to setting yet :pimp: .

embarassed.gif
Luckily my commute isn't so bad (when the train cooperates), though I do get home when it's dark. And at that point I'm just going to the gym and heading home.

Ya gotta figure come the spring/summer we'll be getting out when the sun isn't close to setting yet
pimp.gif
Man, hell no. I wear a suit to work everyday -- hate the damn hot NYC spring/summer

Back
Top Bottom