Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

Welcome back @iHust1e !
smile.gif

Nothing changes if nothing changes 
roll.gif

Shaddup usos
I mean I missed you 
embarassed.gif

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter is reporting the John Cena versus Undertaker match that was planned for Wrestlemania 33 is no longer happening due to Vince McMahon changing his mind about the idea.

It was said McMahon changed his mind about what was originally one of the top matches for Wrestlemania, but the event card will become much clearer after the Royal Rumble pay-per-view. There has been plenty of speculation about Undertaker challenging for a championship at Mania, but there are no current plans for him to challenge for the WWE World Championship or the WWE Universal Championship.

When Undertaker returned on Smackdown the plan was to build to a match against Cena, but with him now appearing on RAW, he’ll likely face someone on that roster. The tease of Braun Strowman being the opponent was mentioned, but Strowman is not the opponent in mind at this time.

Currently, Brock Lesnar versus Goldberg, Triple H versus Seth Rollins and Big Show versus Shaquille O’Neal are the key matches, with Chris Jericho versus Kevin Owens, and a likely Fatal 4 Way RAW Women’s Championship match being added to the card, with spots being open for Roman Reigns, John Cena, AJ Styles, Finn Balor and Dean Ambrose.

Read more at http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/793...-key-matches-at-the-event#Xl5fkgt1krS2kaOZ.99

I say keep it NTWT only, maybe have it password protected if it's possible or just pm the link to the survey to everyone?

Survey is open to all NTWT members?..Or can any idiot fill one out?..

I'm thinking anyone fills it out for Rumble. I'll do surveys for every PPV going forward.

So only people who completed Rumble will be eligible for Fast Lane...and so on.

First place winner for each PPV will receive a gift.

Top three in points overall at year end will receive a gift as well.

Sound good?

I'm thinking anyone fills it out for Rumble. I'll do surveys for every PPV going forward.

So only people who completed Rumble will be eligible for Fast Lane...and so on.

First place winner for each PPV will receive a gift.

Top three in points overall at year end will receive a gift as well.

Sound good?

That's pretty cool, man. I'll get you the prize if you take care of the survey. Should be open to anyone, no need to lock it down after the Rumble since some members may miss out. I don't mind the lurkers.

That's pretty cool, man. I'll get you the prize if you take care of the survey. Should be open to anyone, no need to lock it down after the Rumble since some members may miss out. I don't mind the lurkers.

Alrightie. Sounds good to me. Obviously someone would need to take part in a majority of the PPV surveys in order to win for the year.

I'll post the survey within the next couple minutes. Busy at work.

[COLOR=#red]Below is the first 2017 NTWT PPV Survey of 2017.

It is free to enter and open to ANYONE.

After WrestleMania, the three people with the most combined points from Royal Rumble, Fast Lane, Elimination Chamber and Mania will receive prizes.

[/COLOR]

If you want to take part in this months survey, I need your survey copied and pasted and answered into a PM to me by Sunday, January 29th at 5 PM. No exceptions!!!

View media item 2296639

2017 Royal Rumble Survey

General Matches:
Each of the following correct answers is worth one (1) point:

1. Over/Under attendance is 58,500?
2. First match of the PPV?
3. Will Chris Jericho escape the cage DURING the Universal Championship match?
4. Winner of Roman Reigns vs. Kevin Owens?
5. Will John Cena debut a new shirt?
6. How many Attitude Adjustments will Cena hit on Styles during the match?
7. Winner of AJ Styles vs. John Cena?
8. Winner of Charlotte vs. Bayley?
9. Winner of Rich Swann vs. Neville?

Royal Rumble Match:
Each of the following correct answers is worth two (2) points:

1. First Royal Rumble entrant?
2. Second Royal Rumble entrant?
3. 30th Royal Rumble entrant?
4. What number will The Undertaker enter the Royal Rumble?
5. Who has the most eliminations?
6. Who spends the longest amount of time in the Royal Rumble match?
7. Who spends the shortest amount of time in the Royal Rumble Match?
8. Who is the first superstar eliminated?
9. Name one surprise Royal Rumble entrant (debut/return/NXT guy):
10. Who will eliminate Braun Strowman?
11. Who will eliminate The Undertaker?
12. Who will eliminate Brock Lesnar?
13. Will Goldberg hit MORE than four (4) Spears?
14. How many F5s will Brock Lesnar hit?
15. Over/Under: Royal Rumble match length is 56 minutes and 30 seconds.

ROYAL RUMBLE FINAL FOUR
Each correct superstar is worth three (3) points:

Final Four:

Final Two:

2017 Royal Rumble Winner
Worth five (5) points:

First place tiebreaker:
Choose a number 1 through 100.

Last edited:
copied and pasted into a PM to you and saved draft. glad these are back.

Maybe this can be copied into the first post or something so people can find it easily

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom