Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

- Samoa Joe is set for a “monster push” when he hits the main roster, according to the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter. That could include a high-profile WrestleMania match.

Subscribe to my channel

- Dave Meltzer also says that Mania card is changing, as Vince McMahon has reportedly pulled John Cena vs. Undertaker AND Taker vs. Braun Strowman from the list of possible matches. It’s not known what the Dead Man will be doing, but Vince also doesn’t want him competing for the World or Universal title.

Taker should subscribe

- Kenny Omega’s believed to have been offered a two year contract to stay with New Japan, but the Observer says no one is sure if he’s accepted the deal.

Omega should sign a contract to appear on my channel. Subscribe guys EDP445

^Sweet. Can't wait to see Samoa Joe on the main roster. Re-kindled feud with AJ Styles??

I think Raw may be the more likely destination honestly. Maybe he feuds with Strowman?

Btw subscribe guys

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Hey, I just want to support! lol

I will do the show when Temple is released. If it does good numbers my people will do something special for The Marine 5.

I'm expanding the set so another person can actually fit in there. My chef who is also my agent will be in touch.

Back
Top Bottom