Wrestling Thread January 1st / Happy New Years NTWT Weekend Edition

I'm searching for a Big Gold in good shape for whoever's name I get for NTWTSS..If I can't find one then I'll probably get them 2k..

Still waiting for @jdcurt2 to come in here and get it started..If he don't run it this year, would someone wanna split the duty of running it with me so myself and the other person could still participate?..
I will help out if @jdcurt2 isn't running it this year.

I love watching Nitros and watching the CW matches. Vince needs to give it time. Nitro>Raw
Attitude Raws> Nitro during that time period

dont forget Psychosis

And can't forget Ultimo Dragon, La Parka, or Xpac..

Regarding NTWTSS-I'm just going to run it this year w/M Meangene45 Meangene45 's help..I'll take half the names and he'll take half the names..That way both him and I can participate..I'll write up a survey and me and him will send it to the names on our list..Quote this post in order to sing up..You'll have til November 6th to sign up..If it's good with everyone we'll do a $30 minimum..

NTWTSS SIGN UP LIST:
Case

giphy.gif

Regarding NTWTSS-I'm just going to run it this year w/M Meangene45 Meangene45 's help..I'll take half the names and he'll take half the names..That way both him and I can participate..I'll write up a survey and me and him will send it to the names on our list..Quote this post in order to sing up..You'll have til November 6th to sign up..If it's good with everyone we'll do a $30 minimum..

NTWTSS SIGN UP LIST:
Case
Rookies separate list?
If they not a regular poster they enter into the rookie list. Not fare for regulars to get no names.

Last edited:
Watching Taker/Angle for the first time... AJ maybe my GOAT...

Fixed

NTWTSS SIGN UP LIST:
Case

Im in like swim wear

For NTWT SS, can Case or Gene compile a spreadsheet of what shirt sizes everyone participating wears?

Back
Top Bottom