Wrestling Thread January 1st / Happy New Years NTWT Weekend Edition

Am I late on this

WWE Originally Planned For Trish Stratus To Return At NXT Takeover: Toronto
The reason why it was a last minute deal is because WWE learned on Monday that Trish Stratus was pregnant.

Def woulda been a nice pop since shes from Toronto.

got a Finn Balor and one of you lucky guys will get it as a ss gift :D

I'm searching for a Big Gold in good shape for whoever's name I get for NTWTSS..If I can't find one then I'll probably get them 2k..

Still waiting for @jdcurt2 to come in here and get it started..If he don't run it this year, would someone wanna split the duty of running it with me so myself and the other person could still participate?..

got a Finn Balor and one of you lucky guys will get it as a ss gift :D

I'm searching for a Big Gold in good shape for whoever's name I get for NTWTSS..

Slightly offended :lol:...

With my son on the way, I'm not sure I'll be doing NTWTSS this year...

BTW... We have chosen on a name... And then I relized there's a current WWE wrestler with the name age I got annoyed :lol:...

BTW... We have chosen on a name... And then I relized there's a current WWE wrestler with the name age I got annoyed :lol:...

Why are you slightly offended Brother Tame?..

Because you know how I beg shamelessly for a Big Gold every year and how close you were last year :lol:...

And I am still a Savage, there is no doubt there... We're already planning a sex get away :lol:...

got a Finn Balor and one of you lucky guys will get it as a ss gift
happy.gif
I'm searching for a Big Gold in good shape for whoever's name I get for NTWTSS..
Slightly offended
laugh.gif

BTW... We have chosen on a name... And then I relized there's a current WWE wrestler with the name age I got annoyed
laugh.gif
eric 
smokin.gif

I wonder what Roman's situation with the audience would be like right now if he had turned heel sometime after WM31

Because you know how I beg shamelessly for a Big Gold every year and how close you were last year :lol:...

And I am still a Savage, there is no doubt there... We're already planning a sex get away :lol:...

You never know, if we can actually get this NTWTSS rolling, I might get your name again and a BGB will show up on your doorstep..

Savages aren't savages anymore once they've become domesticated..But keep hope alive..

Name your kid Finn. Regardless if it's a girl or boy

Did Matt automatically turn face?

laugh.gif
  at these 2 ex-NXT dudes being TNA's new Shield

Last edited:

Congrats man. My daughter is over a year and entering the terrible 2s but love every minute of it.

Back
Top Bottom