Wrestling Thread January 1st / Happy New Years NTWT Weekend Edition

Bad booking. Styles is built to be strong with victories over Cena and Ambrose and he gets pinned by a jobber? No point in that. Used to like Ambrose but now he's become untolerable.

HHH was pinned by the Brooklyn Brawler and almost beat by Gillberg at his heel peak

The Rock took Ls from Bossman, The Hurricane and Al Snow in his prime years.

Styles will be ok :lol: :lol:

Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison Happy Birthday
Brock-Lesnar-Wink.gif

tumblr_oex8czuT291rboexjo1_1280.jpg

That Styles Clash made me cringe when I saw it last night. I literally yelled out. Could've been really bad...

Yea I caught that last night too. That coulda been really bad. U would think they would stress to him that the head must leaned back while taking the Styles Clash. Great awareness by AJ for modifying the landing tho.

[quote name="Peep Game" url="/t/654616/wrestling-thread-october-9th-31st-nxt-tonight-at-8pm-et-wwe-2k17-out-now-breaking-news-paige-suspended-60-days/1680#post_26701807]

tumblr_oex1fzc67B1sbzhteo1_500.gif
[/quote]

:x

Yea I caught that last night too. That coulda been really bad. U would think they would stress to him that the head must leaned back while taking the Styles Clash. Great awareness by AJ for modifying the landing tho.

Word. And even then, either Ellzgawd had one of the most convincing sells after, or he really had his bell rung. He looked really out of it. For an underdog win like that, I would've expected 1-2-3 Kid-type celebration :lol:

Last edited:
Spirit Squad expected to stick around for a bit to continue this feud with Ziggler. I'm totally fine with this tbh :lol:

My dude Mikey needs to get in shape though :x

How's 2k17? I wanted to buy for the career mode but it looks like the same rehashed trash from the past 3 years. #2KLogic :smh:

Word. And even then, either Ellzgawd had one of the most convincing sells after, or he really had his bell rung. He looked really out of it. For an underdog win like that, I would've expected 1-2-3 Kid-type celebration :lol:

Don't forget when 123 Kid beat Razor, was Knocked the F out from that botched moonsault... Razor and Hebner both thought he was basically dead...

I think Elseworth was trying too hard to sell and just didnt do the basics when it comes to that move. Just noticed from the Gif that AJ was looking down at him at that's what probably saved him. Could've been really tragic :x

Don't forget when 123 Kid beat Razor, was Knocked the F out from that botched moonsault... Razor and Hebner both thought he was basically dead...
I just saw that...Was the botch when he faceplanted Razor's crotch? :lol:

Damn, didn't even remember that part. Just when he grabbed the cash and dipped.

Maybe I should've used Ron Simmons winning the WCW Title as my example :lol:

Last edited:
I just saw that...Was the botch when he faceplanted Razor's crotch? :lol:

I actually just rewatched the match... I meant on the botch to the outside... He meant to do a crossbody from the top to the floor Tanahashi style, but landed directly in his head on concrete instead :x...

The moonsault to win was actually perfect :lol:... I always liked how Razor took the knee to head on it... It legit looks like that could knock someone out for those precious few seconds...

The best part though is that as Kid has the 10g's and is leaning Booby the Brain screams "BUT HE'S A FACE" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:...

Back
Top Bottom