Wrestling Thread January 1st / Happy New Years NTWT Weekend Edition

maxresdefault.jpg

Don't even get me started on my qualms with this match.

What's your qualms with this match?

Don't even get me started on my qualms with this match.

While it's not the greatest match of all time, I don't see why anyone would have a problem with it..Very entertaining, had great psychology, and told a helluva in-ring story..So what's the problem?..

I got friends who can't stand HHH or Undertaker and they don't bad mouth this match so I really want to hear his qualms with the match.. It would be interesting..

Me personally the superkick + pedigree should've ended the streak..

Also it did what rock vs Cena "once in a lifetime " did which was lie..

I would've mind end of an era to do what the name said.. I wouldn't had a problem if that was Taker and HHH last match and the official last match of anybody from the attitude era..

Last edited:
Last edited:
We would've never got Bryan v HHH at 30 or HHH 14x championship this year.. :rofl:

HHH best match since end of an era was against Bryan..

Taker vs ** **** was Taker best match since end of an era..

Last edited:
Jake the Snake is doing a stand up act in Portland tomorrow night... I could get in free... I'll be at work :stoneface: ...

Last edited:
We would've never got Bryan v HHH at 30 or HHH 14x championship this year.. :rofl:

HHH best match since end of an era was against Bryan..

Taker vs ** **** was Taker best match since end of an era..

Agreed that Punk/Taker was good... Honestly, the WM was so weak that was probably the best match that night...

The 3 last "outlaws" and the behind the scenes connection was fine. That moment of them together at the end was cool as a fan of those individuals. So kudos on the feel good/curtain call moment.

My problems with the match are (which I've stated numerous times) is for me seeing Undertaker so weak and vulnerable begging Shawn to not stop the match just ruins his character for my childhood. I liked the fact that Triple H beat the hell out of him at 27, but Taker won. This time, the guy who's the best striker, impervious to pain, the phenom, and all that mystical jazz is looking like a Weak old man. (remember this was pre-Brock at 30) No moment at 28 did I feel or believe Triple H was going to win. The only thing was "is Shawn going to screw Taker?"

The other thing was Michaels refereeing. It was a good performance, but too forced. I've went back and watched it for the actually story (cuz when I saw it live I hated it even more) and I see what they did and I respect it because everyone has different tastes in wrestling, which for most fans it was their taste. That match just isn't one of mine.

Agreed that Punk/Taker was good... Honestly, the WM was so weak that was probably the best match that night...

I'm actually a big fan of 29, but of the three "main events" that's the only one I've made it through drunk (night of) and sober when watching later.

Oh and when I say "too forced" for Michaels, I mean by throwing him in the story. He didn't need to be there IMO.

I love that guy more than any other wrestler, but sometimes when he comes back, I'm just like "meh"

Oh and when I say "too forced" for Michaels, I mean by throwing him in the story. He didn't need to be there IMO.

I love that guy more than any other wrestler, but sometimes when he comes back, I'm just like "meh"

How bout when Triple H sometimes comes back? :lol: You like it? :nerd: or meh

Last edited:
they should pass out retro wwf jake snake ice cream treats while he does his show
if i was there i'd purchase like 5 or so to wolf down during robert's comedic stylings

I like smug smartass Authority Honner

In small bursts tho

Last edited:
they should pass out retro wwf jake snake ice cream treats while he does his show
if i was there i'd purchase like 5 or so to wolf down during robert's comedic stylings
Damn WWE or whoever makes those ice creams can make a KILLING if they sold that in stores. I can't even find anything close to it. That bread they use combined with the vanilla...
boshhungry.gif

Back
Top Bottom