Wrestling Thread January 1st / Happy New Years NTWT Weekend Edition

TMZ Sports recently spoke with Brittany, the daughter of Diamond Dallas Page, and she revealed she will be launching a pro wrestling promotion to compete with TNA. Brittany also revealed Brooke Hogan, former TNA Knockout Lacey Von Erich, Roddy Piper’s daughter Ariel Toombs and Bianca Brigitte Van Damme, daughter of Jean-Claude Van Damme will all be involved in the project. Brittany also mentioned former TNA Knockout Christy Hemme being involved in an authority role.

Didn't know Van Damme had a daughter

99% sure I'm going to Mania next year..I'm helping my mother in law and brother in law mover down to Florida next week and they're staying about 45 minutes from Orlando..So I'll have free lodging and car the whole time I'm down there..

99% sure I'm going to Mania next year..I'm helping my mother in law and brother in law mover down to Florida next week and they're staying about 45 minutes from Orlando..So I'll have free lodging and car the whole time I'm down there..

They should really replace Hell in a Cell with Halloween Havoc

pimp.gif

Last edited:
Did anyone go to the last WrestleMania in Orlando?..If so, do you have pics from your seats?..I'm trying to get an idea of what section I should get a ticket for..

At least they got rid of that ppv tho.

True.

I'm not a fan of the match type PPVs. You just know matches are forced into those themes because they have to be. I want it to feel more organic.

Sasha/Charlotte does not require the Cell imo.

Sasha/Charlotte does not require the Cell imo.

I disagree..And I would say it's the only match on the ppv that actually deserves the HIAC match..They've had a very long standing rivalry going back to both of their NXT days..Which has carried on through this year's Mania and into other ppv's..So it's the perfect feud to use the HIAC format for..

Too sweet! Free lodging & transportation for NTWT members going to WM next year complements of brother Case! :nthat:

I disagree..And I would say it's the only match on the ppv that actually deserves the HIAC match..They've had a very long standing rivalry going back to both of their NXT days..Which has carried on through this year's Mania and into other ppv's..So it's the perfect feud to use the HIAC format for..

Totally agree.
I must say I really miss ladder matches attitude era spoiled us with these. Spice things up, do a damn tables match even. The worst match PPV has to be TLC I hate it with a passion.

Don't even get me started on my qualms with this match.

While it's not the greatest match of all time, I don't see why anyone would have a problem with it..Very entertaining, had great psychology, and told a helluva in-ring story..So what's the problem?..

Back
Top Bottom