Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Why would they do the draw again when the whole point is they are trying to stack the odds against Roman?

Case Case ditto about the Wyatts. A group of monsters led by a guy with a lot of charisma and plays his character perfectly, yet they're booked just a little bit better than the Truth Commission. They should be a force and a focal point, but instead they're just some dudes with a cool entrance.

This is so predictable :lol: :lol:

MSL made a good point on the podcast. If they don't want Roman to have the belt, why woudn't they just outright strip him of the title?

Woulda been more interesting if Vince stacked the odds even more an made it a 41 person Rumble

I was at a local indie show a few years back, and during one of the matches I yelled "I WANNA SEE A SIDE RUSSIAN LEG SWEEP!" The heel yelled at me and told me to shut my mouth, then 3 spots later, did it. I yelled "THANK YOU!" at him and the crowd broke up lol.

That's dope lol

Case Case ditto about the Wyatts. A group of monsters led by a guy with a lot of charisma and plays his character perfectly, yet they're booked just a little bit better than the Truth Commission. They should be a force and a focal point, but instead they're just some dudes with a cool entrance.

This is so predictable :lol: :lol:

Yeah man it's a real shame they haven't been made into one of the top 3 storylines each week..You'd think it'd be the easiest thing in the world to book.. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom