Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

My girl jus showed me a pic of the TD cast and Miz's side piece Amanda is on it now :smh:

Glad I don't watch that crap

Alicia Fox's hairline.
alien.gif

Paige and Natty BFFs now when they were beefing a couple of months ago?

@4wrestling Can I contribute to the RR prize pool? I have 2, maybe 3, items I would donate as prizes like I did before.

But they're not boobie prizes this time
laugh.gif
@NewZ05  For sure. PM me and we'll coordinate.

We can figure out a few prizes like overall winner, longest time in the match, most eliminations.

"You may announce that your intentions to enter the NTWT Royal Rumble Pool at 12PM NOON ON TUESDAY, JAN 19 by posting something to the effect of "I am entering the 2016 NTWT Royal Rumble Pool." PLEASE TAG ME @4wrestling"

Hope I don't get Fandango like that one year
laugh.gif
I think I had him as well 
alien.gif

Wyatt family is the biggest waste of talent for the past couple years..Should've been an easy thing to book, but Vince totally crapped all over them..

First feud?..You've been in here for 27 minutes and you're trying to get a feud?..You ain't even made it to the indies yet and you're trying to jump straight to the main roster..Fall back youngin'..
My man Case was waitin to unleash some ammo. :lol:
Just calling it like I see it. 

Paying dues it overrated. Just gotta take what you want. Kind of like taking Celts ol' lady Kana. 
This one may have some potential... :pimp:
and yet you watch impact from start to finish? :smh:
One of the reasons he gave up on life honestly. :frown: :smh:
The top storyline is that someone unfollowed someone? 2016... Christ 
:smh: Man i turned on the WWE network like 2 weeks back and my wife was like let's watch Total Divas... i thought she was playing. :smh: she wasn't :stoneface:
And Brei's losing streak is like 50 now
This is what happens when your B+ player injury prone husband and your surgically enhanced better looking sister that ***** the top draw of the company are hurt and you can't leech of off their momentum any longer. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom