Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

4086987748_18641f832f_b.jpg

Sunday is my cheat day so debating some bacardi or keeping it like with some heinies

Gedo randomly calling Liger a son of a ***** in English :lol: :lol: :lol:...

And then mother ****** :rofl:... He's taking over Gallows gimmick :lol:...

Last edited:
Can't wait til Bayley gets up to the main roster and drops that hugger gimmick and starts lettin' them tittays breath a little..

Not watching til later. Dragon Lee has weird gear. Looks incomplete

Lucha in Japan > Lucha in Mejeeco

Last edited:
Bayley is the female Cena. Nothing less than G rated is happening with her. She is gonna cause Make A WIsh to implode.

Last edited:
I have Brock as the winner of the Rumble tonight. Roman gets his moment going over at Mania.

Tanaka and Koematsu are probably going on their excursion after FantasticaMAnia.

It is crazy because this is the first generation of YOung Lions that were of the NJPW World Era, so so many more of us have been exposed to them, compared to previous generations of Young Lions.

So when they come back, it will be fun to see how much they have developed.

@CelticsPride34

@af1 1982

@BigEgo24

@BigEgo34

@ultimo al  

The concept of FantasticAmania is cool man. I don't know what it is about it but it is so damn fun. I guess the main roster dudes getting a break after the Big Tokyo Dome show and the fans dressed up in masks. It just has a care free vibe to it. And the music is top notch. See video below (NJPW does a great job with their promo packages too).

That prediction contest was tough. Going to be interesting who wins considering all the options..

It's funny, as much as I LOVE Mania, I think I get more pumped for the Rumble every year. Something about the surprise aspect of the whole thing. You never know who might show up, and that's always been super exciting to me...even if it turns out to be the Boogeyman.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom