Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

You live there so I'll take your word :lol:...

Are you doing the RR Pool?...

Na **** the pool and the survey. I'm not about to do anything ran by a snitch b

dhMeAzK.gif

Joey StylesVerified account ‏@JoeyStyles Joey Styles Retweeted Brute VanSlyke I am happy to say @WWENetwork is currently working on uploading ALL of ECW Hardcore TV and ECW on TNN (National TV)!

1 Lucha Underground head of creative talks about how WWE tried to "sign our entire roster and pretty much tried to shut us down" 
WMS EXCLUSIVE! New Details On Lucha Underground Season 2! - Wrestling Mayhem Show http://www.wrestlingmayhemshow.com/...ls-new-secrets-of-lucha-underground-season-2/

Double you double yee are such pieces of *****

Para que voy a leer la historia de un amor que no puedo ni creer te quise te tuve te man tube pero ya no te quiero

Y para que leer, un periódico de ayer

Last edited:
god damn it :lol:... I downloaded one if the FantasticaMania shows that aired on Samurai TV... 1/17... I meant to download today's on the Samurai feed :smh:...

Last edited:
I'm not going to lie... I'm actually excited for the Rumble... I'm not expecting anything good :lol:... But still excited... I'm working both football games so I'll either watch later Sunday night or Monday morning...

And I'm just gonna do this to myself...

fat_sheep.jpg

Last edited:
Bought a few local IPAs early for tomorrow. Excited for the Rumble as well, ready to know the direction going into Mania.

Back
Top Bottom