Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

honestly, not really
ohwell.gif

at the end, raines had a handicap match against the league of nations
ohwell.gif
- as a promo da rumble i guess
Guess I will stick with "One Punch Man" then. Not the Romaine kind. 

Someone explain Pops to me

Are certain ones really rare? Are numbers limited on every model?
They are just little vinyl figs or bobbleheads that grab pop culture references and Super deform them. 

some are special releases, store/con/various types of exclusives or colorways. 

Last edited:
i want to know what was the very first pop....thinking it was either the company mascot or super-man or something? and when did it release? or was a set the 1st release? when was the release? am talking out of all pops released

pics?

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
Can't believe a couple of y'all are predicting Styles to win the Rumble. I know you must not actually believe that.

Dude is the face of TNA. He's not going to get some huge push on the main roster off the bat. VKM not allowing that...

Can't believe a couple of y'all are predicting Styles to win the Rumble. I know you must not actually believe that.

Dude is the face of TNA. He's not going to get some huge push on the main roster off the bat. VKM not allowing that...

These marks have no common sense b

let us have fun man :smh:

i want to know what was the very first pop....thinking it was either the company mascot or super-man or something? and when did it release? or was a set the 1st release? when was the release? am talking out of all pops released

pics?

http://www.actionfigurepics.com/2010/08/san-diego-comic-con-2010-dc-universe-funko-force-2

these were the prototypes from 2010, after that DC were released and they snagged the Marvel and Star wars licenses. I remember them getting big with the SW stuff though.

Last edited:
North Carolina
Oklahoma
Michigan state
Maryland
Me too.

in all seriousness

Bray

Brock

Roman

Styles
Mine as well. I just said that Styles doesn't have a chance to win, but having him in the final four here makes him legit and gives him much needed intrigue going into Mania. No chance they actually let him win though. Winner going to be Bray I think...

Back
Top Bottom