Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Copped No Mercy and Wrestlemania 2000 for N64
pimp.gif
N64 = g.o.a.t. wrestling games. 

The mods that people are making for AKI games nowadays are pretty ridiculous; makes me want to get back into PC's to run it but too much work ATM. 

Last edited:
Jrs, did you go to a vintage game store in the city or one of those mom and pop shop that carry old games and systems?? Or a flee market?? I still have my n64 but missing all the cables and controllers.

Copped No Mercy and Wrestlemania 2000 for N64 :pimp:

Does your tv support A/V plugs or do you have an upcoverter? Mine doesn't, so I bought two different upconverters and neither worked, so I gave up.
Gonna be hooking it up at my chick's place and she's got one of those older big screen TV's taking up space that we're gonna hook it up to which should work.

Copped No Mercy and Wrestlemania 2000 for N64 :pimp:
Watch out for the save glitch bug on NM unless you have the bug free copy.
More details? I don't remember having that issue growing up :lol:

Jrs, did you go to a vintage game store in the city or one of those mom and pop shop that carry old games and systems?? Or a flee market?? I still have my n64 but missing all the cables and controllers.
Gonna be honest, Idk where to get games from so I just ordered them off Gamestop.com

I love Fire Pro and spent some really dumb hours inputting CAW formulas as a teen but the AKI system is just a little funner IMO. Never had the guts to mod my PS2 so KOC never crossed my path sadly. 

Absolutely not. 

I usually just download Fire Pro saves and tweak them a little bit.

Brock is literally unstoppable in that game :lol:

I hate how in Virtual Pro 2, there aren't separate Top Rope moves vs. downed opponents when that opponent is and isn't square to the turnbuckle.

For example,

Virtual Pro 1

Liger vs Squared Opponent: Shooting Star

Liger vs. Non-Squared Opponent: Diving Headbutt

VIrtual Pro 2

No matter how the opponent is positioned, Liger does a SSP

I HATED that they changed that.

I usually just download Fire Pro saves and tweak them a little bit.

Brock is literally unstoppable in that game
laugh.gif
Yeah the PS2 version allows for that which is a dream, but I also had Six Man Scramble on the Saturn and inputting all the moves and logic was part nightmare/part therapeutic activity. 

Yeah the PS2 version allows for that which is a dream, but I also had Six Man Scramble on the Saturn and inputting all the moves and logic was part nightmare/part therapeutic activity. 
Yea man, I bought a Saturn just for that game and 2D Capcom Fighters that were trash on the Playstation

Hit up flee markets or a 3D Games if any are near you. I still need to replace those awful Genesis controllers, but I got a bunch of SNES games for like 3-4 dollars a piece

I don't understand why yall spend monies on 16 Bit and lower game systems. I mean you could just................ you know

Back
Top Bottom