Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Mid-Late Attitude through the Ruthless Aggression era

Probably gotta go with you D-Fly. This is the first time I remember people really paying attention to/checking for those songs. Folks were trying hard to find a way to get the DX theme before WWF started selling the CDs. I actually made a tape of it off one of the OG PlayStation games because my friend wanted it for his volleyball team's warmup mix haha.

Hulk Hogan 'Eye Of The Tiger' >>>

also, John Cena 'The Time Is Now'

and warrior's was good too

:nthat:

Last edited:
But what about Bray Wyatt, Kevin Owens, BN Funk, Orton - voices, Seth Rollins, dean Ambrose, and the shield
Then you have the nxt themes, Finn Balor, Sami Zayne, Sasha banks

I just think that they are better at putting wrestlers together with songs that match they're character
Ruthless aggression era for the greatest listening music I think

Last edited:
But what about Bray Wyatt, the shied, Kevin Owens, BN Funk, Orton - voices, Seth Rollins, dean Ambrose, and the shield
Then you have the nxt themes, Finn Balor, Sami Zayne, Sasha banks

I just think that they are better at putting wrestlers together with songs that match they're character
Ruthless aggression era for the greatest listening music I think

Bray - good

Shield - good, fitting

Owens- great

Orton - iconic, fits him perfectly

Rollins - only okay honestly, his FCW/ROH theme fits him more

Dean - meh

Boss - would fit her way more if she was a face

Last edited:
I "supposedly" met Kane and Paul bearer when I was kid. I say supposedly cause idk if it was really him or just a random guy with a Kane suit on.

go to 01:34:30 to see dat eye of the tiger in full bloom yall...:nthat:...

00:01:35 here...

00:02:30 for the big one - hogan vs iron sheik for the title!!!

'eye of the tiger' gets a back seat these days & it must have to do with copyright imo cause it gets edited out in re-mastered footage

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom