Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Wtl5NDK.gif

Vinnie Mac with the Rusev KAMEHAMEHA wave :tongue:

Last edited:
Nikki Belle having possible career ending surgery ? As sick as that rack-attack finisher is for a diva. It is a lot of weight/pressure on her neck

I know a girl that can lowkey pass for being a Bella...looks like a 3rd Bella haha...anyway, Nikki bout to be a stay at home mother/wife 
nerd.gif

Just realized I had Lesnar at 23 in the Rumble pool (wasn't home watching so I came back into the thread after the fact)

That gut punch is real.

There was already evidence to support the things Pro Wrestling Sheet is reporting in their latest exclusive, but confirmation from their sources is worth noting.

Having been announced under that name last night during his debut at Royal Rumble, and with merchandise branded with it already sold out, it was clear AJ Styles would retain the name he used in Ring of Honor, TNA, New Japan and elsewhere while he's with working for Vince McMahon. Ryan Satin's report states that WWE was fine with AJ retaining ownsership of the trademarks, provided the could use them while he's under contract and in limited form for videos in perpetuity.

That continues a trend begun with Samoa Joe in NXT whereby the company forgoes a measure of control in exchange for the marketing power that comes with the established brand built up by veterans like AJ and Joe. Styles deal also seems to include his nickname "The Phenomenal One" and his finisher, the "Styles Clash".

Styles hinted at the length of his contract in his post-Rumble interview, where he said he'd be around for more January pay-per-view (PPV)s with WWE. Pro Wrestling Sheet's sources also back that up, claiming the 38 year old's deal is for multiple years.

Wrestling Inc is also backing up claims made online that AJ's entrance music is a remix of DMX's "Ain't No Sunshine", which the company would have to pay to license.

WWE is invested in the AJ Styles business. Does that raise your confidence level in how they'll use him?

I guess the theme really is an Ain't No Sunshine remix

Stardust [emoji]10004[/emoji] @StardustWWE
Stardust is coming to an end.
1:43 PM - 25 Jan 2016

Cody byke???? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom