Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

One day they will approach stuff logically.

I still don't undertand why the Wyatt Brothers didn't STAY in there and make sure BRay won.

Bray could have left the ring, and the rest of them could have just fought for him after they got eliminated.

I hated how Brock didn't go back in the ring to try and kill Bray...

CZh0ti8WwAAhngW.png

CZh0etVUYAINwqt.jpg

CZiLfYgWYAEU53W.jpg

CZh9cjEWAAEhfgJ.jpg

whatever
the point is that total days is more impressive because it shows who was champ the longest

flair has a combo of both: days as champ & number of times won

I agree..I just think Bruno is overrated..Days as champ is, for the most part, more impressive than number of title runs..That's why Flair is GOAT..

I hope someone gives Pollock a chance. Dude is a student of the game. Really respect him
Him and Ariel are my favorite right now. Very intelligent, very knowledgable. They know how to speak well, they do their research. And they speak very well. 

Just a reminder to y'all...

Pro Wrestling Tees will stop selling Nakamura merch on 1/30... AJ Styles merch can be taken down "anytime"... Order soon of you want stuff... I'm gonna order an extra King of Strong Style shirt tonight...

Pro Wrestling Tees will stop selling Nakamura merch on 1/30... AJ Styles merch can be taken down "anytime"... Order soon of you want stuff... I'm gonna order an extra King of Strong Style shirt tonight...

They took all the Steen stuff down outta nowhere.

Topical...wearing mine today. Was fortunate enough to pick one up at the NJPW store when I was in Tokyo last May. Sadly the PWT versions don't have the YeaOh! graphic in the back but not a bad option if you haven't copped already. 

Back
Top Bottom