Wrestling Thread Jan 9-22 | 1/20 Smackdown Roulette from Vega - D Bry vs Mark Henry

Is everyone on PS3? Is there a way for all of us to participate in a RR or something? That would be sweet.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Is everyone on PS3? Is there a way for all of us to participate in a RR or something? That would be sweet.

Not with these abysmal WWE 12 servers.

That might change if the upcoming patch actually works.

Originally Posted by Mister916

What patch? Is it strictly for the servers?

Nope.

It's suppose to fix various gameplay issues. THQ hasn't released the details of it yet.

The patch is rumored to be out by the end of the month, along with the Legends' DLC pack and the "make good" DLC which is rumored to be Masked Kane (not his current incarnation).

I'd rather updated attires for Cena, Punk, Ziggler, Rhodes, etc than Kane.

If the patch fixes the online issues, I'll pick up the game just so I can join in with you guys.

Also, talk to you all in 24 hours.  SOPA shutdown starting soon 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Nope.

It's suppose to fix various gameplay issues. THQ hasn't released the details of it yet.

The patch is rumored to be out by the end of the month, along with the Legends' DLC pack and the "make good" DLC which is rumored to be Masked Kane (not his current incarnation).

I heard that the legend dlc will be: Macho Man Randy Savage ,Mick Foley ,Batista

Nope.

thq takes 3 months to fix this patch
30t6p3b.gif

u gotta give it to the ppl who have created the wreslers/arenas, they have been
pimp.gif

muta, warrior, beer money, hardys, sid, hart foundation, tyler black are on point

halloween havoc, starrcade, wm 2000, impact zone, roh, souled out are on point

whoever created those caws on community creations.. got talent.. I download a caw Eddie Guerrero that look better than what thq created..

I don't have a Twitter account. Not that it matters, none of you would re-tweet me anyway.

#SeeyouwhenNTSOPAends.

tumblr_lxkd4pBm7Y1r2ahfqo1_250.gif

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Nope.

I heard that the legend dlc will be: Macho Man Randy Savage ,Mick Foley ,Batista

Yep.

And Non-Funkasaurus Brodus Clay is free DLC as well.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]could be worse... could be this guy, have No balls and Not be a man.[/color]
wwe_morrison1_576x324.jpg

I bet you wouldn't say it to his face 
he is gonna be a champion in the WWE one day; I hope he is getting acting lessons right now

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]you clearly know nothing about me. I would say it to him while hitting on his chick because i can. That's really no bull. He is weak and not a man.[/color]

Originally Posted by bkmac

I don't have a Twitter account. Not that it matters, none of you would re-tweet me anyway.

#SeeyouwhenNTSOPAends.

tumblr_lxkd4pBm7Y1r2ahfqo1_250.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]welcome to the ntwt thread... go carry someone's bags. all the newbies get no love.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]TWITTER IN THE SIG.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom