Wrestling Thread Jan 9-22 | 1/20 Smackdown Roulette from Vega - D Bry vs Mark Henry

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Nope.

It's suppose to fix various gameplay issues. THQ hasn't released the details of it yet.

The patch is rumored to be out by the end of the month, along with the Legends' DLC pack and the "make good" DLC which is rumored to be Masked Kane (not his current incarnation).

I'd rather updated attires for Cena, Punk, Ziggler, Rhodes, etc than Kane.

I heard that the legend dlc will be: Macho Man Randy Savage ,Mick Foley ,Batista

Yep.

And Non-Funkasaurus Brodus Clay is free DLC as well.

Aw funk it!!

lobo will there be a Post-SOPA-SuperShow?

we have to start building more towards NTRumble

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Got Damn... I am Thee Franchise...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I am SO IMPORTANT that NT is Shutting down on my Birthday for A Celebration. Have a drink on me.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yes I am... and Yes it is... a jealous and unhappy case is still a horrible case. go job to that one guy again and entertain me puppet.[/color]

Originally Posted by thacamel

Originally Posted by Mister916

I don't have a twitter. See you guys Thursday.

Have fun on twatter jobbers....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Its crazy that jake the snake never held a title in the wwf

his drug problems were part of the reason.

he was great as a heel or face. his feuds with undertaker & macho man were
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by im that one

Yes I am... and Yes it is... a jealous and unhappy case is still a horrible case. go job to that one guy again and entertain me puppet.

Jealous of what?..Certainly not you brotha..Job to that one guy again?..Even the best of the best of the best lose once in a blue moon..And don't call me puppet..I prefer stringed entertainment apparatus thank you very much..

Originally Posted by ELCHAPULINCOLORADO

pimp.gif

i was always a fan of roode.
i always thought he had soo much potential.
i have to start watching again.

whats the chances of the wwe swooping him up?

well he was a jobber in wwe before he came to tna so you never know....

Man it's about time NT is back..I figured there would be atleast 15 posts by now..

triple h & hbk are rumored to be the ones inducting the horsemen

rock being advertised for the march 26 raw in atlanta

GHIMS-I heard that about Trips and HBK..Also read on RSN that TNA could sue WWE if Flair shows up and for them using his name in advertising to make money..Said WWE could come to a financial agreement so he can come to the HOF ceremony..

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Its crazy that jake the snake never held a title in the wwf

his drug problems were part of the reason.

he was great as a heel or face. his feuds with undertaker & macho man were
pimp.gif

Yeah his demons really had an effect on him personally and professionally. If only Scott Hall could get his under control. Not for Scott the performer but Scott the human being...

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by NobleKane

what was so good about the last 25 minutes of raw? can someone please point it out? am i missing something?
only thing good about it was john going crazy and then decking foley...

D Bry's promo.
Punk and Bryan working the main event.

Jericho getting tagged in and leaving.

Foley coming back.

Punk's promo.

Laurinaitis's promo.
know i'm late but fixed.
i know alot of you guys really loved seeing foley back in action but watching him in the ring was beyond painful and uncomfortable.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Didn't brasilian have issues with his copy also? I think he mentioned it once or twice.

I've only had my game freeze once or twice.
My issue was my entire Creations data some how became corrupt.

40+ CAWs and Move-sets down the drain.

Although I think it's more of a hardware (my PS3) issue than the actual game, i haven't touched WWE '12 since. 
laugh.gif

Plus i heard the servers are still maddening.

And to the guys that sent me entrance theme requests back in Dec. I've had them completed but I wanted to wait until we got NTWEF popping off in WWE '12 and I could set the themes to everyone's character.

But since no one predicted how much of an abortion the servers would have been, everything's been post-poned.

So look forward to a PM of (most likely) a Sendspace or Megaupload link with your themes in them.

Back
Top Bottom