Wrestling Thread Jan 9-22 | 1/20 Smackdown Roulette from Vega - D Bry vs Mark Henry

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by casekicks

I thought you had to have been outta wrestling for a few years before you could go into the Hall..Guess that's just real sports..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ thinking there are any requirements for a HOF that includes Vince's limo driver.

For some reason I thought there was a 3 yr. waiting period..SMH at myself..

It's hilarious that Jack Swagger has had a longer World Championship reign than Ziggler.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Ref Said sorry as fast as he could.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]good god Vet.[/color]

$%% was that..

sad thing is Punk has this much of a match with Swagger
but Super Cena will be dominating Ziggler the entire 5 min of the match until kane comes out.
indifferent.gif

how does that make Punk and Ziggler look.

Gotdamnit, that spinner belt is just so F'ing stupid..I flat out hate looking at that thing..

Maybe because I'm fast forwarding, but there has been little to no mentions of Twitter tonight.

It also could be because the BCS game is getting all the "trending topics".

I know Kofi has been getting buried by association for Evan Bourne, but I would have liked to see at least some kind of a match between Kofi and Bryan instead of a 2 minute squash.

My guess for Friday, Henry lays out Show and Bryan steals the win.

%%% was that..

sad thing is Punk has this much of a match with Swagger
but Super Cena will be dominating Ziggler the entire 5 min of the match until kane comes out.
indifferent.gif

how does that make Punk and Ziggler look.

(*#&(uhfd(f*y#r_*hf_f)c
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

You could hear the ref say "sorry"

Was this supposed to end in a DQ to allow the buffoons at ringside?

Ref is dunzo 

Club getting at homebrelobo for not having the Supershow tonight, and vows for a 10PM start of his own.

It's 10:15, the Night Club might as well be raided and shut down by cops at this rate.

YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS.
PLANET FUNK???

THE FUNKASAURUS?????

Damn.

Kids, don't ever spoil WWE's plans on Twitter.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]could someone tell me why he's laughing after he got his as s kicked?[/color]

Originally Posted by bkmac

Club getting at homebrelobo for not having the Supershow tonight, and vows for a 10PM start of his own.

It's 10:15, the Night Club might as well be raided and shut down by cops at this rate.

It isn't 10 o'clock everywhere you one picture posting buffoon.

Originally Posted by bkmac

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]this is why everyone thinks you should quit and you will forever carry our bags.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]you really 1. listened to club 2. believed in anything he said and 3. it's 7:22 pm here. way to go Edward Leslie.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom