Wrestling Thread Jan 9-22 | 1/20 Smackdown Roulette from Vega - D Bry vs Mark Henry

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Kane rambled on for 7 minutes about embracing hate. Saying the same thing over and over and over, and it's a stupid topic to begin with. Shut the hell up.

At least Cena came out serious for once.

RWD and type what Big Show said during the hand  shake
alien.gif

Say what you want about that debut, but it definitely made an impression on people.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Say what you want about that debut, but it definitely made an impression on people.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

True..But did you hear how flat the crowd was?..

Originally Posted by casekicks

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

flat due to utter confusion and awe.
that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Hopefully Christian inducts Edge.
I agree with you guys, I wouldn't have put him in yet.  Since the earliest they will be going back to Toronto would be WM 31 (since I assume next year is Dallas, and then 30 is NYC), I wouldn't have waited that long, but him getting inducted in NYC would have been better.

Ryder is done.  He's never getting over.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]nice save by punk.[/color]

They tried to use reverse psychology to make people cheer Cena more by aligning him with Ryder, and instead they're killing Ryder
30t6p3b.gif

Last week it's Truth hiding backstage.  This week it's Kane.  Both are stupid for their own reasons, but this gimmick needs to stop.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

They tried to use reverse psychology to make people cheer Cena more by aligning him with Ryder, and instead they're killing Ryder
30t6p3b.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]good. wwwyki.[/color]

I thought you had to have been outta wrestling for a few years before you could go into the Hall..Guess that's just real sports..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ thinking there are any requirements for a HOF that includes Vince's limo driver.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
flat due to utter confusion and awe.
that's not necessarily a bad thing.
Exactly. Y'all are too quick to say something failed/succeeded. When someone makes a big change in their character/gimmick, the crowd almost never reacts big right off the bat. %#!+ like this takes time.

Flair was inducted into the HOF the night before his final match in WWE. The HOF is kind of dumb. My opinion, though.

Back
Top Bottom