Wrestling Thread Jan 9-22 | 1/20 Smackdown Roulette from Vega - D Bry vs Mark Henry

When will we tape tonight's Supershow?
I need to get the boys ready to set the ring with various packages, envelopes, and codpieces for tonight's 1st Chain...Mailroom.

I'm thinking 8 western. Post the card when I get to a computer. PM me if you want in on tonight.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

Is it at all possible to put actual news in a different font, colored text, or in a quote box please?

Take note, guys. Quotes and colors. It's about to get macial like the rainbow in this @@!** (No Pat Patterson)

I just realized Ziggler has his World Heavyweight Championship match @ RR 2011 playing in the background of his promo. It's the little things that make him a genius in the making.

Peep.. Otunga doesn't want a pre-nup because that would protect Jennifer's asstets. You got it backwards, bud.

160wns7.jpg

JRA Vs. JDCurt
BKMac Vs. Casekicks
*Commercial*
"Chain MailRoom"
Hymen Vs. DragonFly
Hombre Vs. Mister916
*Commercial*
Edgar Vs. Brasilian
*Commercial*
Deek Vs. Peep (Non-Title)
Main Event.
JNSQ Vs. TennHouse

In regards to SSPoints here are the points owned so far by everyone.
BK-5Points
NobleHymens/Deek- 2Points
Edgar-2Points
Toine-3Points
ITO/Club-7Points

Valets costs 10 points (Valets can be kept forever)
Interference- 10Points (5 if using Valet)
20Points for Title matchs. 30 for World Heavyweight Title.

Points can be used on stats. Everyone has equal stats in matches unless Points are used. 2Points=1Stat point. Stat points are only used for the match you cash them in on. The next match you are set equal to everyone again unless more points are cashed in for stats.
Points can be used for moves. 8Points=1 Move point. Everyone gets 2 Sigs/1Finsher. Moves stay forever.

If you would like to commentate a particular match send 8-10 sentances with max 8 words per sentance. (Club sucks. What has BKMac every one? ETC.) I will need commentary text PM'ed at least 1 hour prior to showtime)

Guys playing tonight PM me your finishers. (No time for signature moves today)
For reference...
Spoiler [+]
absaoh.jpg

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

HOW DO YOU GET OUT OF THE CELL? There's so much I don't know how to do on this damb game, I don't even know how to put people on tables.

Also, I think Brodus is going to be a star. That Youtube vid displayed that he already has more charisma than most of the card.

Finally bkmac is gonna fall victim to the Kicksmission..I wonder if he can tap and give a thumbs up at the same time?..Looks like we're going to find out tonight..

PM Sent.

Your NTWE United States Champion should be the main event of this card by the way. Not Marty Jannetty.

JNSQ is in the Main Event, and I beat him just two days ago?

photo-1.jpg

Where is the logic in that? I'm guessing it's because casekicks doesn't deserve the Main Event spot, so I have to sacrifice my chance at shining in it, for now. Just as well, I'll make him tap early in the night, and have the rest of the night to kick back, relax, and enjoy with the rest of my Jeriholics.

Prepare for some of this, casekicks.
JerichoTaz1cr.JPG

And yes, the Walls of Jeribkmac will... MAKE. YOU. TAP
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

JNSQ is in the Main Event, and I beat him just two days ago?
Review the lessons the real Chris Jericho taught you, his last run had him losing to all types of peons [Bourne, Morrison].
Be glad you got the rub, Hyper-Cutter-2.0.

I can't believe Morgan and Crimson just cut promos outside of the insurance company talking about how much money they've saved.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

PM Sent.

Your NTWE United States Champion should be the main event of this card by the way. Not Marty Jannetty.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i do believe you STILL haven't done something... got dammit man. [/color]
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]LOBO - Three questions... Do you have my original 2 setups and finisher? and are the points Kept the same as we already gave them to you back at NTSS? If we want to use the points do we tell you before whatever match or during?[/color]

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

Is it at all possible to put actual news in a different font, colored text, or in a quote box please?

Take note, guys. Quotes and colors. It's about to get macial like the rainbow in this @@!** (No Pat Patterson)

I just realized Ziggler has his World Heavyweight Championship match @ RR 2011 playing in the background of his promo. It's the little things that make him a genius in the making.

Peep.. Otunga doesn't want a pre-nup because that would protect Jennifer's asstets. You got it backwards, bud.
Ahhhhhh yea I figured that out later on
laugh.gif

They have got to be piping cheers on TNA cause there is zero fan reaction from the crowd, but it sounds like HBK, Undertaker, and Goldberg just came down the ramp..

Eric Young's beard needs to have, atleast, a 3 month run with the WHC..

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]gonna watch TNA later... But i've been saying that for i don't know how long. Long Live Eric Young and his beard.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]side Q: does anyone have this, if so, worth it?[/color] https://www.rohwrestling.com/membership

I know this is a non-title match, but I just wanted to drop a summary of what me & DEEK's match should look like:
Spoiler [+]
The-Miz-Pictures-250.JPG

46004.gif

2cn7ask.jpg

mvp+playmaker.jpg

l.jpg

damn this thread jumped so many pages the past few days. must catch up now on the lulz...

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]side Q: does anyone have this, if so, worth it?[/color] https://www.rohwrestling.com/membership

I only have the free membership but if you reeeeeeeally like wrestling yeah. I guess it would be.

Honestly, TNAondemand.com is the best monthly service I've signed up for. 2006-2008 PPVs were (mostly) all awesome.

Back
Top Bottom